Eleven

Tomura
It was a late night and I decided to take Izuku out for a late dinner. I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with so I was making up for it tonight.

He was dressed up in some baggy black jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. He looked at me with a smile as I reached for his hand "Where do you want to go?" I ask "I'm not sure, I'm good with whatever you pick" "Well I'm not sure where I want to go either," I tell him as we both laughed.

"How about we go to the convince store? They have everything there" he said while looking at me. I thought about it for a while until I agreed to it and once we got there his eyes lit up. "You look like you enjoy this place," I say as I walk behind him "As I said, they have everything here"

"Have you tried these?" He asked showing me some instant noodles "No, are they good?" I ask "They're the best! You should try them" After paying for the things we got we went to the back to prepare the noodles we bought and sat at a small table outside eating the food.

We had some onigiri, noodles, and a sandwich shared with our drinks. "Oh my, Tomura? Are you okay? You're sweating and your face is red!" He said as I tried to hold in my cough from hot the noodles were. They were so fucking spicy, "I'm fine, damn...I
didn't think they'd be this hot, how are you eating these like nothing?"

"I kinda got used to them, it still burns though" "Jeez...fuck, I can't finish this" "Oh Tomura, here have some of my drink, it'll help out" I set the drink down after drinking it, and looked at Izuku, his lips were red and puffed up from the noodles he ate yet he kept eating them.

We walked around the area after we ate and looked around seeing the stands that were around. "Oh look! They're making the comic of All Might into a movie" he said pointing to the ad on the billboard "You read those comics?" "Mhm, he's my favorite one he's so cool"

"Huh...I didn't think you were the comic type, when is the movie released?" "Uh...it says May 17th, omg we should go see it! think you'll like it" "Eh, I don't know but if you want to go then we can" I looked over at him seeing the goosebumps on his arms "You should've brought a sweater," I say as I removed my hoodie "oh no I'm okay Tomura"

"No you're not, you're shaking and have goosebumps on your arms" "But then what would you use? I don't want you to get cold" "I'll survive"

.

.

.

I let go of Izukus's hand once we made it back to his place, I kissed the top of his head as he hugged me tightly. "Oh here don't forget your sweater" "You can keep it" "But it's your basketball sweater, doesn't it mean a lot to you?" "You mean more to me Izuku, I'll see you tomorrow"

His cheeks went pink as he smiled softly. I smiled back at him and kissed his lips "I'll see you tomorrow Izu" I say before walking home.

I laid in bed already thinking about him, I missed him already. I wish he was in bed with me right now...hold him close to me as we sleep together. Dammit, I can't sleep anymore it's past 11 and I have a game tomorrow.

My phone screen lit up as a message popped up, it was Izuku, I thought he'd be sleeping

Are you still awake Tomura??

Yes, I am, what's up?

I can't sleep () !

Me either, I've been tossing in turning in bed

Me too, I feel wide awake

How come? You looked tired when we walked you home

I don't know, I did feel tired but once I got in bed my sleepiness went away (╥╥)

Me too!\(^o^)/

...why are you so happy about this?

I don't know, I'm energetic

You have a game tomorrow, I think you should sleep

But you're not sleeping, I won't sleep till you're sleeping

Then I'll go to bed too

Can we FaceTime?

I thought we were going to bed already.

Yes, but I want to feel like I'm sleeping with you by calling you (⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)

Okay, I'll call you up then ( ) <3