Nine

Izuku stared at Tomura staring into his eyes. He could feel his heart skip a beat, Tomura looked down at his lips before leaning in to kiss him. He sucked on his bottom lips making him open his mouth as he slipped in his tongue.

His arm wrapped around Izuku's waist pulling him closer to his body as they continued to kiss each other. The two stared at each other once they pulled away, a smile appeared on their faces as Izuku wrapped his arms around the man's neck hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much Izuku" he whispered as they were together in Izuku's small bed while holding each other. "You're so gorgeous...you have glitter for skin and beautiful eyes, pretty dimples, and a cute smile...god I love you so much, you're perfect"

Izuku blushed as he giggled "Tomura...I'm not perfect" "but you are, every time I see you I feel like I've just seen one of Aphrodite's lucky people, oh she's done a wonderful job at blessing you with your beauty"

.

.

.

Izuku
It was morning and my mother was making Tomura and me some breakfast before she left for work. I sat with him grabbing my chopsticks and started to eat, I looked at him and smiled "Want to try mine?" I ask as I grab a piece of food holding it close to his mouth.

After we ate we started making our way to school together, he held my hand the whole time until we reached our destination letting go of me. I didn't mind, I'm not a very clingy person and I knew he was just trying to keep us a secret.

We sat down at a bench together talking about our plans after graduation, it was our last year in high school. And we both looked forward to the graduation because after that we'd finally be able to be together freely without having to hide our love for each other.

"The basketball season is almost over, what will you be taking pictures of next?" He asked "Hm...well since the school year is almost over I'll be taking pictures of pretty much everything, every sports team, every event, every staff, class, club everything," I say.

"Okay, by the way, spring break is around the corner, I was wondering if you'd like to spend it with me" "Really? What did you have in mind?" "I wanted to book us a hotel, we could stay there together for a while, and have time to ourselves"

"That sounds nice," I say with a smile. He smiled as well and gave me a quick peck "Let me know if you'd be able to go with me, and I'll start planning everything" I nodded in response and waved my goodbye as we went out separate ways heading to our classes.

.

.

.

Tomura
I entered the class and took my seat grabbing my things out for the day. After a few minutes Dabi entered, he looked at me before sitting next to me. I kept my head down avoiding looking at him and just pretending like he wasn't there.

But he didn't go along, instead, he talked "Tomura you can't avoid me when I'm right in front of you," he said. I sighed and looked up at him "Your dad called me, what's going on?" "I don't know, he's just crazy"

"Come on dude, if you can't hide things from me, is it true? You're dating a guy?" I stared at him for a while until I looked away "Not now...I don't want to talk about this"

"I'm sorry but, why don't you talk to me about this? I'm your best friend, shouldn't I know about your sexuality? You know I don't care if you're uh...well gay"

"Sh, you're too loud I don't want people to hear" "So you are?" "Yes..." he looked at me and chuckled "makes sense, you've been around the photographer for a while, I thought about the possibility but never thought it was real, why didn't you say anything?"

"Because, I was worried you'd say something, maybe hate me..." "I wouldn't, I know people are rough about it but I'm not" "Well now I know..."

After class ended I made my way to look for Izuku, Dabi was with me as well. He said he wanted to get to know him. I was against it at first but I ended up letting him come along.

"I can't find him," I say as I looked around "Is that him?" "Huh? Where?" I looked to where he pointed and saw Izuku get pushed on the ground as some guys messed around with his camera.

"Oh shit"

"Come on kid, too short to reach it?" A guy said as he dangled the camera up. Izuku crossed his arms as he frowned looking at the boy with a pout on his face "You're annoying" he said grabbing his bag before walking away without his camera.

"Oh seriously? You're gonna give up like that?" "Yeah, I don't want to waste my time on you" "Oh come on!" "Bye Keigo"

I looked at Dabi who looked back at me "Are they friends or does that dude just bully him?"

"I have no idea..."