Twelve

Izuku jumped up in his seat in excitement after the basketball team won after a tough game, they were lucky to score one more point to go break their tie and take the win.

Tomura hugged Izuku tightly but quickly let go after realizing what he did. His teammates looked at him with odd looks on their faces, Dabi looked at the two and laughed "Man give me a hug too! Give us all a hug" he said hugging the male. "You suck at hiding your relationship" he whispered to him "I know...I got too excited"

Izuku packed his things and left the school letting Tomura spend some time with his teammates. It was the last day of school and spring break was beginning, Tomura did make plans for the two and got permission from Inko to allow him to take Izuku away for a few days.

He had told his father a lie telling him it was a trip he was invited to go on with Dabi. If he were to tell him he was spending time with Izuku he wouldn't have been able to go and he'd get in lots of trouble.

"You got all your things?" He asked Izuku "Yep, I have everything I'll need"

.

.

.

Tomura
"Where would we be staying at?" Izuku asked as we left. "I got us a place to stay in a Ryokan" "A Ryokan? Really??" "Yeah, I think you'll like it" he nodded with a smile.

We started to settle in our room after we arrived, he looked around in amazement "It's so nice here" "Yeah it is" I say with a smile. The place got had a bedroom for us, a bathroom, and a traditional tea room upstairs, we even had a private onsen for ourselves. And the view we had was amazing, I think it was Izuku's favorite part.

Our first night together went well, we had a small meal and got in bed after showering and brushing our teeth. When morning came we had breakfast together, the food was amazing and I could tell Izuku loved it a lot.

The first thing we did was walk around the garden, I held his hand in mine as we looked around. He had brought his camera with him and was taking pictures of the things he found unique and eye-catching.

"Tomura~ look over here, smile for me," he said while holding the camera up, I looked at him and smiled softly admiring him. "You look stunning," I say as I walked over to him. "You say that a lot," he said with a smile. "Well you always look beautiful"

When we got back to our room, we spent some time just embracing each other until I decided I wanted to sketch his face out. I looked up from my book looking at the eyes of Izuku, they were my favorite feature of his that I enjoyed drawing.

"Wow...you're so good at drawing," he said as he looked at the sketch "How do you do it?" "I don't know, I just let my hand take over" he looked at me and smiled. I walked over to the room setting my book down, when I walked back out Izuku has left. I didn't know where was until I spotted him.

He was in the onsen and his exposed back was all I could see, he had a few freckles around his small back. I walked over to him and joined him after taking my clothes off, he looked at me with a smile and rested his head against my shoulders.

I stared off looking at the mountains as we stayed together. My mind suddenly reminded me about the fact we were both naked by each other, my eyes slowly glanced over at Izuku seeing his bare chest. They looked down looking at his legs and thighs, I could feel my face heat up as I immediately looked away.

"Your skin feels soft," he said as he lifted his head to look at me. I stared back at him looking into his eyes that shined bright "You think so?" He smiled while nodding in response, I smiled back and kissed his head. "I love you Tomura" "I love you more Izu"