Eighteen

Izuku packed his things leaving the gym and walking home alone as he held in his tears. His heart was weak as he couldn't stop thinking about Tomura, he texted him and called him so many times but he never answered.

"What's up with you?" Katsuki said as Izuku entered his apartment "Oh...I didn't know you were coming over" "Yeah it was last minute, why do you look sad?" "Uh...no reason, I just had a bad day" "You're lying" "No I'm not" "Deku, I've known you for a long time nerd, just tell me or I'll shove my foot down your throat" "Oh, no don't do that, it's very unhygienic of you" "god you're so weird"

"So tell me, what's up?" Izuku looked at him and sat by his side as he looked down at his hands "Well, you know how I told you about that boy?" "Uhh, the one in the basketball?" "Yeah" "What about him?" "Well I haven't told you this yet but, we've been dating for a while already"

"What? Really? I mean That's great" "Yeah but, he was still closeted you know? No one knew anything about him, and he was very popular at UA but when his father found out about us he was very angry, he hated me too and put a shoe on for people at school, that's when they found out"

"Now every day, we go through the same thing over and over again...they torture us, say mean things, they hate us they don't want us around"
"Oh...god deku, how long has this been going on for?" "For almost two weeks-" "TWO WEEKS? And you're barely telling me! Fuck is wrong with you? You know nobody can bully you but me! That's my job"

Izuku sighed as he shook his head "There's nothing you can do anyways, besides school is about to end, might as well suck it up" Katsuki's s stood up walking over to the kitchen while scolding the greenette who stayed silent.

"And what about your boyfriend? How is he handling this?" "Not very well, he tries to hide it but I can tell he can't stand the way they treat him, his whole team turned against him" "Wow..."'

Izuku
I looked down at my phone seeing the screen show Tomura's picture as it rang in my hands. "Who's that?" Kacchan asked, "It's him.." "Oh, you gonna answer?" I nodded and got up from the couch making my way to my room. I closed the door and sat down in bed pulling my legs close as I answered "Hello?"  "Hey..."

"Hi, you okay?"  "Yeah I am, look I'm sorry I left I uh,  I wanted to be alone for a while" "That's okay, I understand what you're going through" "Hm...well I called you because I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Oh, okay tell me" "Okay...Izuku I...I want to break up

Oh...

"Izuku...?" 

I stayed quiet and wiped my tears taking a deep breath in before answering him "Sorry...but...why?"  "Look it's not you, I just, I don't want to go through this anymore, I'm exhausted and I hate seeing you get hurt too, and you know right now...I really don't want to be in contact with anyone I want to be alone...alone without worrying you"

"I see..." "I'm sorry Izuku" "No, no it's okay I understand..." I bit my thumb as I listened to Tomura's words, my vision grew blurry as my tears covered my eyes. "Okay...goodbye Tomura..."

I set my phone down as I sighed before I broke down letting my tears fall to the ground as I cried out gripping my shirt. "Deku! Deku what's wrong?" Kacchan asked as he came over to me "Kacchan, ...he broke up with me" I say as my voice cracked.

He looked at me with wide eyes, Kacchan is a horrible person to comfort someone but even so, he tried his best as he hugged me letting me cry into his arms "I miss him Kacchan, I miss him already" I say in between my sobs. "I love him...

"I love him so much