Twenty

Izuku stood by the stage listening to the principal make his final speech dedicated to Tomura as he was the school's legendary player. "Tenko was a very smart and talented boy, I always imagined him being a famous star, being on the big screen as he showed off his moves on the court...so please, take a moment for him he was a special boy"

"Tenko Shimura...even though you're no longer here. I still wish to congratulate you as you have earned this diploma with full accomplishments with your hard work.." Izuku wiped his tears as he walked up on the stage hugging the man before receiving the diploma in his hands as he cried.

"Thank you Izuku..." Hana said as she held in her tears, Izuku looked at the blue cover seeing Tomura's name engraved in with gold. He looked at the woman and smiled as he handed it over "I see why he loved you, you're such a good person, you have a kind soul Izuku"

The two embraced each other letting their tears fall as they cried "fuck...if only people weren't as cruel, my little brother would've been here to receive this...he had so much coming into his life...but he took it away instead...but thank you Izuku for making him happy through the last year of his life, you've made him love life at some point"
Izuku looked at the woman staring into her eyes slowly feeling as if he were to stare at his lover's eyes.

.

.

.

Izuku walked over to the grave holding some flowers in his hand as he placed them down "I guess it's my turn to be the one gifting flowers...I miss you" he said as he grabbed the blue graduation cap placing it down by the side of the flowers.

He laid down looking up at the sky as his heart beat slowly. He smiled weakly as tears formed with quivering lips "Tomura...I love you, I love you so much but god do I hate you at the same time, you left me Tomura, and you promised to push through until graduation day and you weren't there..."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be angry at you..it's not your fault, maybe I should've been more aware,  I don't know...but this pain...it makes me want to cut the veins in my wrist just to be with you"

"I love you, I always will...maybe in another lifetime we'd get to be together again and marry each other as we planned.."

"Goodbye Tomura.."

                                       End