Seven

Dabi sat at his desk with Tomura who was teasing the shit out of him after catching him staring at Izuku a little too much. "you in love with that photographer now or what?" "No, I'm not"

"I mean it looks like you're in love so-" "I'm not in love with him, you know I don't play like that Im not gay at all" "Whatever you say, man, just know you gotta stay low if you make a move, nobody likes the gays here" "I told you I'm not gay, I don't have to worry about anything"

Izuku entered the class and Dabi looked at him quickly nudging Tomura to let him know he was back in the classroom. Tomura looked at him getting a smile out of Izuku. He looked over at Dabi with a glare who only laughed in his face "You're gayyyy"

"Shut up! I'm not!" He said as he rolled his eyes at him and started to ignore him, as time passed he took a few glances at Izuku. He stared at him for a while admiring him with a thumping heart not realizing that his love for Izuku was slowly starting to be visible.

Of course, the first person to catch on to this was his best friend Dabi. He knew something was going on, but decided to only tease him and pretend to not see the most obvious connection between the too. After all, he only wanted to keep his secret safe but he wasn't the only one to find out about his secret.

.

.

.

"I'm home," Shigaraki said as he shut the door to his home. "Hey, Tenko! How was school?" Hana said with a smile "Uh it was okay"

"Tenko, I need to talk to you," his father said as he stepped into the room with the two "Oh...okay" the two sat down as Hana walked away. She didn't have a clue what was going on but from the tone of their father's face, she knew something was about to happen.

"Your mother was cleaning up your room for you today, she said she found this, care to explain why this book is filled with this boy's face?" He said handing him his sketchbook that held many drawings of Izuku.

"He's....He's just a model I sketch" "Really? So then why was this here?" Tomura looked at the pink crumbled-up paper that had writing on it, it was the note he and Izuku passed around in class

"Nothing" "Nothing? Tenko you're gonna lie to me right in the face?" "I'm not lying it's nothing really-" "Tenko I know you're lying right now, do I need to get you a doctor? A therapist? Because no son of mine will be passing little notes to some boy, I will not have a gay son!"

"I-I'm not! I'm not I'm not it's nothing-" "NOTHING?? Tenko his name is the note, on the drawing! If you don't tell me the truth I will call Touya and make him talk if you won't" "But I'm not lying, I'm saying the truth, nothing is going on-" "Go to your room, I don't want to see your face"

Tomura looked at his father with tears in his eyes, he quickly got up running to his room where he shut the door to cry to himself.
"Tenko...? What's wrong?" Asked Hana as she peeked in, and slowly walked in seeing her brother sob in bed as he curled up "I heard what Father said, is it true?"

He looked at Hana and looked away, her eyes widened as she gasped "Oh Tenko..it's gonna be okay, you have me here for support okay?" "You're still my little brother no matter what, it's gonna be okay..."