Six

Tomura
I shut the door to my room and ignored the shouting of my father. Once again he was disappointed with my skills, he believes I need to do better in basketball and thinks that I'm not good enough.

Honestly, though I'm too lazy to put more effort I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. No one has said anything about my skills or anything about improving it was only my father.

I lay in bed reaching for my phone and looking at the time. Izuku should be home by now, let's call him.

Hello?

Hey Izu

Oh hey Tomura, what's up?

Not much, I just wanted to hear your voice

Tomura...

I smiled as I heard his laugh.

If you're not busy do you want to hang out?

Sure, I can do that did you have somewhere in mind?

Not exactly... do you want to grab something to eat with me?

Hmm...okay what time should I be ready by?"

About 6:30 I'll pick you up okay?

Okay

See you

Bye tomura

I got out of bed and looked through my closet thinking about what to wear. But I gave up after not liking anything and ended up wearing my hoodie that had my name on the back, it was the basketball teams sweaters they had made for us, I liked it because it had mine and the teams name on it, it even had my position written on it with my number.

"Where are you going?" My father asked "I'm gonna shoot hoops with Dabi" I lied "Well try fixing your mistakes on that court, the next time I see you play I better see improvement" "Sure"

I got out and started heading to Izuku's place. He was sitting out on the steps with a white kitten on his lap. He had a smile on his face as the cat played with his finger, "is he yours?" I ask "Oh, no he's not I wish he was but they don't allow pets in my building," he said with a pout.

"That sucks" "Yeah...he's so cute and he's only a baby," he says with a smile as he set the cat down letting it run off. "You have everything?" "Mhm," I smiled as I put my arm out letting him hook his with mine.

I decided to take us to a ramen place, we sat down and talked as we waited for our food. I felt happy and relaxed to be away from home and just getting to spend my time with Izuku.

"Your next game, It's the championships right?" "Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it though," I say catching him by surprise "Really? How come?"  "Well it's a match I enjoy, but we never win, we always qualify to play but always lose, it's kinda weird now that I think about it"

"Oh....well don't start thinking negatively about it, maybe this time you guys will win, you never know," he said with a smile "Maybe..."

After we ate we started walking around the area seeing what we'd discover. Japan always looked nice during the nights, but having Izuku by my side made it even more beautiful. I'm in love with him so much...I want to show him off to the world and let them know that he's mine.

But I'm scared, what would people say? What if my father finds out? He'll probably hate me more than he already does. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Izuku's hand let go of mine, I looked over at him watching him walk to a stand. I followed him and took a look at what he was doing.

A heart-shaped lock was in his hands and he looked at me with his innocent smile "What's that for?" I ask "It's for our love, we'll write down our names on it and after that, we'd put it on that bridge over there" I turned to where he pointed and looked back at him, he looked excited.

I took the marker from his hand and wrote my name on the lock carefully and as neatly as I could. I stared at it for a while and smiled, I could tell just by doing this it made Izuku happy.

"Come on, let's go find a spot to put it on," I say as I grabbed his hand. We walked into the bridge looking at all the other locks it had around it, so many of them in different colors and shapes I wonder if those same couples come around just to see their locks.

I gave the lock to Izuku who happily took it placing it in a spot of its own. I pulled him close by my side and smiled, "I love you Izuku, I love you a lot" I tell him while cupping his face in my hands and looking deep into his eyes where the stars shined above them until he slowly closed them as we kissed each other hand in hand.