Sixteen

Tomura stayed silent as he stared at his phone screen seeing the post they made about him. He sighed turning it off and laying down, everybody knows now and everybody hates him.

Some of the guys on the basketball team looked at him weirdly they didn't even want to play with him anymore. And everyone makes fun of him, but he felt guilty to put Izuku out in the light.
He wasn't the only one to get teased, Izuku was a target for the people as well.

But only one of them was able to handle it well

Izuku
I walked to Shigaraki cleaning up his bruises for him as he stayed quiet "It's gonna be okay...just a few more months left, and then we'll graduate leaving this place" I say as I smile at him.

"I don't know...I can't hang, everyone hates me even the team" "Really?" "Yeah no one wants me playing with them anymore, they think I probably have a crush on them or something" "That's absurd, just because you're into boys doesn't mean you like every boy, I hate people that think that...well, don't let them get to you okay?"

He looked at me and smiled softly "Well what about you? How do you go through this?" "Hm...well, it's not the first time I've had people pick on me for being who I am, so I guess I knew what to expect...but please Tomura, don't overthink about what they have to say, they don't know what they're saying"

I leaned close pecking his lips until I heard laughter, I looked over seeing a group of boys laughing as they pointed at us. I could see the sad embarrassed look on Tomura's face. I got up and walked over to them as I shouted shooing them away as I threatened to beat them knowing damn well I couldn't fight for the sake of my life.

"Ooo a little gay boy is trying to fight me, I'm so scared!" I glared at them about to do something until I was pushed to the ground. Their feet were kicking me as they laughed. "Damn, you really are nothing without me," a familiar voice said.

I looked up seeing Keigo scare the guys off, I stood up and frowned "I didn't need your help" "You would've been dead" I looked over to where Tomura was but realized he was gone. A part of my heart broke seeing he had left me alone with those guys but I brushed it off.

After all, he's trying to hide himself from everyone. I sighed grabbing my bag as I walked "You know, I didn't think that basketball player would be gay" Keigo said as he walked me "Me neither, I was surprised when he asked me out if I'm being honest....but I'm glad I said yes, he's made me feel happy"

I looked up seeing the jealous look on his face "I would've been better" "Stop, you can't still be mad about my response" "I'm not, I don't need you anyways, you were just a phase a phase I simply can not get over at all"

Oh

Tomura
"Come on man you can't just hide, especially from me I'm your best friend," Dabi said as he sat by me "Go away..." "Dude, I know people are being assholes but you can't just let them win that easily"

"They're probably gonna say something about you if they see you with me" "So? I don't give a fuck, that's how you're supposed to be too, you're supposed not give a damn I mean you got a boyfriend who loves you! They're just mad they got no one"

"Hey number 20, look at me will ya?"

I turned around seeing that guy that teases Izuku, I can't remember his name... "You're dating Izuku right?" He says. I looked at him and looked away, I couldn't tell if he was just another person trying to do something like everybody else.

"Aye man he ain't up for some jokes just walk away," said Dabi "I'm not here for jokes, I'm just here to say he isn't the only one going through shit, If you love Izuku then you'll stand up for him, don't let anyone just hurt him"

"He's special, and you're lucky to have him, there are people out there who would kill to take your place"