𝟶𝟶𝟾 | 𝙸𝚗𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Okay, so, I was given a list on what to get while here, but the stupid thing is they didn't give me a damn map!

Like I have never been here before, do they expect me to navigate through this big ass island all on my own?

Currently, i'm walking to absolutely nowhere. I haven't seen any signs of civilization for like, thirty minutes. All I see right now, is a bunch of trash in my way.

Yes, I know that this island is a government dump for food and all that other stuff, but do they also have to use it for trash as well? It feels a little.. crowded.

The others are probably already stocking up, and I haven't done shit yet. I should've been given some directions, or something. I couldn't follow anyone either since they were so obsessed with the idea of 'splitting up'. Is this a competition, or what?

This is exactly like when I first arrived in this world. No idea where to go..

"Okay (Name), you can do this. Just open your ears and maybe you'll hear some voices, something, anything!" I demanded of myself. Surely it couldn't be that hard, right?..

Pulling the list of items out of my pocket, I looked through it, and there was a crap ton of things I needed to get.

This is like going on a shopping spree with your mom, but times three.

I sighed and started walking again. If I just keep on going, it's only fate that I run into some civilization, right?

People can't actually live here, from what i've heard. It's just one of those 'get in and get out' places. At least, that's what the suppliers told me.

All of a sudden, I stopped in my tracks. I heard a lot of loud voices at once, coming from one direction. However, I couldn't see anything happening since it was on the other side of this big hill.

This hill didn't stop me though, because I was desperate to find people, buildings, somewhere I could go for supplies.

As I walked up the hill, I started to get a view of what was taking place in the distance.

Ah.. marines. A lot of them, too. From what I saw, they were holding someone tightly. There were a lot of people watching this take place.

After standing at the top of the hill for some time, I walked down to get a closer look. It wasn't my business, but who cares? Curiosity got the better of me. Besides, there were already a lot of people.

Damn, now that i'm down here the backs of strangers were blocking my view. I nudged through the crowd and finally could see what was happening better.