𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

A/N: Boo! Two updates in a row! (This chapter is short so I just decided to publish it as well)

Hope ur enjoying the story so far 💖

————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Lately, i've been having the same dream repeating every night. It was completely random the first time it happened, and I'd actually call it more of a nightmare than a dream.

It was.. annoying. I always woke up looking stressed, concerning lots of the crew.

Even though it happened over and over again, I still never got used to it. It creeped me out how much it affected me.

"[Name]?" Ikkaku leaned over, and saw I looked paranoid.

"AH— oh, it's you, Ikkaku.." I sighed, giving her a smile.

She was concerned for me. "Hey, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything. We are friends!" She exclaimed.

She didn't really need to worry about being loud at all, since it was really just the two of us in the room.

"Don't worry, i'm fine. You should get some rest.."

She huffed, crossing her arms. "Ugh, okay.. but don't forget those words. I know when something is wrong! It's quite obvious, if you ask me.." 

She then moved away, going to get proper sleep.

I turned onto my side, closing my eyes. Maybe that nightmare won't disturb me this time..

—————

Distressed.

Again, just like last night.

I watched as everything faded away,

The whole world slowly disappearing. Again.

Everyone was gone, it was just me alone.

Even Kid, Moona, and Belle were gone.

This isn't how I wanted things to end.

When everything was erased, I was trapped.

Alone, in an endless void.

Only living off of despair.

—————

I quickly jumped awake, breathing harshly. "..Shit.. again?" I whispered to myself while sweating.