𝟷𝟶𝚔+ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 10K+ VOTES!!

This is a short chapter on how Law was affected when [Name] was gone for two years! <3

Each time this fanfic reaches 20k, 30k, etc. I'll make chapters like this for different characters! I'm doing Law before the others because he's currently the most romantically involved with the MC so far.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

THIRD POV - A while after [Name] stayed with Rayleigh

"Captain, what's wrong?" Bepo asked the man, kneeling down next to him. He's concerned for his friend because he's been in a more silent state than usual. He already was quiet enough in the first place.

"It's nothing." Law tried to pretend like there wasn't an issue with him, when there obviously was. 

"It's not nothing!" Bepo narrowed his eyes. "Everyone can tell!"

Law hesitated before grumbling. "..Don't tell anyone else, alright?"

The Mink rapidly nodded.

"I miss them more than I thought I would."

"Who's 'them'?" Bepo tilted his head, before his eyes widened in realization. "Wait, you mean--!"

"..Yeah." His captain cut him off, a little embarrassed he admitted something like that so easily. "Nothing feels right."

The bear frowned. "I know. I miss them too! But I didn't expect you to be this impacted by their departure!"

Law sweat-dropped. "..I didn't either."

"Do you want to go back for them?" Bepo asked him, also kind of wanting to retrieve [Name] from Rayleigh.

"No." He shook his head. "They made their decision."

Bepo yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Go to bed, Bepo." His captain ordered, surprising him. "You need rest for tomorrow."

The bear hesitated before standing up properly. "Well-- okay.. if you're sure.. tell me if you're feeling upset again!" He walked out of the room, making sure to close the door back.

The surgeon sighed, standing up and walking to a nearby desk. He sat down on a chair, resting his head against his palm while looking at a notebook on the desk. He picked up a quill, and began finishing the drawing inside the book. 

It was a well-made sketch of [Name], all of their features being drawn accurately. He could only stare at his drawing, almost feeling.. home-sick.

He began thinking of all the times [Name] made him happy, saving him from any depressing or sick thoughts he had stored in his mind. His heart began beating rapidly at the thought of them, as he rested his head on the desk. 

"Shit.." Law clenched the cloth covering his chest, a giant wave of regret hitting him. He regret letting [Name] leave for two years. He regret how easily he let [Name] convince him to let them train with Rayleigh. 

He's never felt this way before. He never even thought he would feel this way in the past. But the feeling of being separated from [Name] for so long..

..He couldn't believe how much it hurt him to endure that feeling.