𝟶𝟺𝟼 | 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚢

A/N: SHE'S CRAZY BUT SHE'S MINE, DAMN I LOSE MY MIND, SHE'S DANCING EVERY NIGHT SINGING 'SHALALALAYLA'

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Lots of guards came surrounding the bubble we were in, hoping to rapture it and corner us. "Ah, we've been driven to the wall." Brook commented.

"You're right. This is no good. Hey, Nami! Nami?" Usopp looked around for the navigator, watching as a giant bubble came down inside the palace, giving us a lot more space to fight and breath. 

"What?! All the water is gone?!" One of the ministers' eyes widened.

"Sorry!" Nami smiled. "I just found a bubbly coral, this big." She leaned against a giant coral that was used to make the huge bubble.

"Woohoo!" I cheered, making her laugh. 

"Now.." Zoro spoke up. "Let's continue where we left off."

Our enemies all started targeting Zoro, only to get halted by Neptune himself. "Wait, wait. I'll fight him."

"No! Don't bother, Neptune!" The older fish-man yelled at him.

"No, that man is strong. And I don't want anyone else to get hurt anymore!" He spun his trident through the air before pointing it right at the swordsman.

I laughed mischievously, looking at all of the surrounding guards. All of them began sweating due to how nervous they were now.

~~~

All of them ended up beaten completely or either tied up as hostages, shown no mercy at all in this case. Usopp and Brook were particularly mad at Zoro and I for going all out on them.

"No matter how I look at it, this is overkill!" Usopp yelled out.

"He's right! You two should regret your actions!" Brook piped in.

"I don't regret anything! In fact, this was the most fun I've had in 2 years." I crossed my arms, further angering the duo.

"You idiot! We were planning to just intimidate them!" Usopp scolded me, unimpressed.

"What are you talking about? Beating everyone in a single room to a pulp is the best example of intimidation." I replied to him with a smug grin.

"Exactly! Stop complaining!" Zoro joined in, the two of us obviously teaming against them.

"Stopping by Fish-Man Island and occupying the palace accidentally-- what are we? Some kind of evil pirates?!" The sniper tried arguing with us.

"Then we should've allowed ourselves to be beaten?!"

"I told you both, 'let's wait for a chance and run' many times!" 

"It's not like we committed mass murder, you know!"