𝟶𝟸𝟸 | 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚑

A/N: Another long chapter for you guys! Also thank you for the nice comments last chapter, I appreciate it. <3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I've stolen some money now, so guess I'll head back to the gambling houses.." Rayleigh stood next to a giant, everyone in the auction house surprised and confused.

"You're one disagreeable old man. You were only here to get some money?"

"I was hoping for a chance to steal from whoever bought me too.. but I guess it wasn't meant to be." He sighed.

He realized he had no alcohol left. "Oh, right. I'm all out. First thing is more alcohol." He said, putting his container away.

"Think about it. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want an old man like me for a slave." He started laughing loudly.

The silence was extremely loud. Nobody said a word as they just watched him.

"..Oh? Looks like we've gathered some attention.."

"Who's that old man and that giant?!" One of the celestial dragons' minions exclaimed.

"Those are today's merchandise! How did they get out of their cell?!" A staff member nearby questioned.

Idiots.. Rayleigh could've gotten out earlier if he wanted to, that cell didn't hold any chance of preventing him from leaving. He's stronger than everyone here..

The staff member noticed that they didn't have their collars on. "They don't have collars! How did they unlock them?!"

"What do we do?"

"What do you mean? Catching people is outside of our field of expertise! We can't hold back an unshackled giant!"

"R--Rayleigh!" Hachi recognized him, causing Pappag and Chopper to look right at the fish-man.

"You mean Rayleigh, the coating craftsman?! Which one is he?" Chopper asked, and turned back to the two on stage.

"Oh! Is that you, Hachi?! It is! It's good to see you again! What are you doing here?!" He yelled with a smile, before noticing Hachi's gunshot wound. "How did you get that injury?!"

Hachi began struggling, and Rayleigh paused. "No, that's okay, you needn't say a thing!" He said, and looked over to Camie after stroking his beard, then at the three world nobles laying unconscious.

"In short.. I see. I understand the situation now. You sure got yourself into a heap of trouble, Hachi. And you folks saved him? Well, then.."

Suddenly, all of the minions the Straw Hats were fighting fainted, falling to the ground.

So cool!..

"It couldn't be!" Law sweat-dropped, as my eyes started sparkling again.

The straw hats all questioned who he was, and what power he just used.