𝟶𝟹𝟶 | 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎

A/N: Uploading 1-3 times a week? No.. uploading 8+ times a week? YEAHHH

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Several Blugori dashed towards me with axes, and I simply yawned, waiting for them to eventually reach me. One of them jumped into the air, hoping to land a hit on me like that, but I swiftly raised my leg up and kicked it's jaw, sending it flying up into the ceiling. Once the injured Blugori fell back down, I quickly caught the fainted body, throwing it into the other Blugori, knocking them over completely.

I went over and sat down on top of the pile of Blugori's, watching as Luffy and Buggy continued beating up all the ones they saw. Any Blugori that tried landing a hit on me would get a single punch into the gut or face, being knocked back into the wall.

Buggy began screaming as he got chased by the Blugori he thought he finished, as Luffy and I ran over and hit in several vital areas. The Blugori quickly fell down to the ground, as I picked it up and threw it over to the pile I had made.

"..Well, I expected [Name] to be that powerful, but it seems like you've gotten stronger since the last time we met, Straw Hat." Buggy looked at the two of us in front of him.

"[Name], how'd you knock multiple out in one go? They're tough! What kind of animal are they?" Luffy's eyes directed to me, as I crossed my arms.

"Pure muscle. Also, they originate from the sea, they are called Blue Gorilla which is also just Blugori." I smiled at him, stealing Buggy's line with no shame.

"Aren't there still 4 left--" Buggy looked at all of them, noticing they were all on the ground injured. "Well, then! I see you two have taken care of them already!" His limbs came off due to his surprise.

"But we don't have time to mess around with these!"

"Huh?"

~~~

"WHAAT?!" Buggy screamed in pure disbelief. "You two wanna rescue Ace?!"

"Mhm."

"Yeah."

He leaned in closer to the two of us, putting a single finger up. "Shh! Be quiet!"

"Oh so you're not the one who's screaming, huh?" I sweat-dropped.

"Exactly, shh!" He shushed me again.

"Hey guys? The key? Please.." A nearby inmate peeked out from the inside of a cell desperately.

Buggy just kicked the bars. "Shut up! Keep your mouth shut!"

"Do you know Ace?!" Luffy asked the clown.

Buggy turned back around, staring at nothing as if he was recalling memories. "Yeah. Unlike you, your brother was very polite.."

He told us about how Ace suddenly showed up on the ship, hoping to get some food. "Then we hit it off and became drinking buddies. So I feel very sorry about what happened to him. That's the foolishness of the Navy to mess with Whitebeard's crew."