𝟶𝟸𝟼 | 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

A/N: Consider me now one of the most active writers on this platform lmao..

Also I'm writing another One Piece fanfic where the reader joins the Straw Hats instead.. I have too much free time and it would help to prevent me from uploading a new chapter to this specific fanfic 7 days a week.. haha.. 

The Ace x Reader fanfic will be out as well soon I just wanted to work on it some more first

Due to my overwhelming imagination there are like hundreds of ideas for fanfics floating through my brain 24/7.. won't be surprised if I'll have like 50 drafts by next year 

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Luffy began jumping to get the bandages off of him, a rather interesting way to remove them?..

"Enough of that.." I walked up to him and began undoing his bandages for him, as he looked over to Margaret.

"Thanks, [Name]. Also, sorry I can't pay you back for everything you've done to me." He told the blonde girl near us as I finished undoing the bandages on him.

"You can pay her back by pulling off your 'family jewels'!" I snickered, and he jumped back to me.

"Enough with that!" He shouted at me, clearly not pleased. "[Name] and I should be going now! Let's go!" He began dragging me away.

"What about the sexy flower frills? You wanna keep those?" I teased, and he immediately ran back over to Margaret.

"Hate to ask for help again, but could you take these off?!"

"Your family jewels?!"

"HAH!" 

"No! I mean these! [Name] and I are going to look for our friends now, but they'll laugh if they see me dressed like this! And [Name] already has, too!" He pointed to the frills on his unbuttoned shirt.

"I wasn't laughing at the frills. I was laughing at your reaction to them! Get it right!" I crossed my arms.

"You were still laughing at me!" He pinched my cheeks and tried stretching them.

"Hey! You're the stretchy man here, not me! Quit it!" I tried shoving him away, as he just widely smiled.

"How about.. no!" 

"Wanna play that game, huh?!" I began tickling his sides as he froze, and started laughing while letting my cheeks go.

"H--Hey, stop that! I'm sorry!"

"Uh.." Margaret cleared her throat from the sidelines as the two of us immediately stopped messing around, remembering she was watching the whole time.

~~~

"There." She handed the blue shirt to Luffy that no longer had any flowers or frills, since she removed them.

"Thanks!" He wrapped the shirt around his upper body.