𝟶𝟻𝟽 | 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍

A/N: HIS EYES ARE LIKE ANGELS BUT HIS HEART IS COLDDDD -- NO NEED TO ASK, HE'S A SMOOTH OPERATORRR

But wait.. 10k+ votes.. WHAT? TYSM!! <3333

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Long story short, Law and I ended up on the Sunny with Nami's group because that stupid bird tried to attack them. They accidentally moved their ship over into the Warlord's field of vision earlier during our battle on Green Bit. Sanji was here as well, but he was hurt because he tried to defend his crewmates from the Warlord.

"[Name]!" Nami kneeled down, looking at the wounds I had from the fight with Doflamingo and Fujitora. 

"I'm fine, Nami!" I reassured her with a smile. "I'm a doctor.. I can treat my wounds. Plus, there are two other doctors on the ship as of now if I needed them."

Law brought Caesar along with us, and he started to squirm while screaming. "Damn! I'm on the ship again!"

"I think you're losing it." I crossed my arms.

"I AM!"

Doflamingo began flying towards the Sunny again, desperately wanting to destroy us. Chopper turned around, hearing his coat of pink feathers ruffle in the wind. "NO! Doflamingo's coming again!"

 It was a little hard to stand, because Fujitora and that stupid bird targeted mostly me for some reason. I pressed my back against the wall of the ship, sliding down onto the grass-filled ground to get some of my energy back from resting.

"[Name]!" Chopper ran over to me, concerned. "You're not fine!"

"It's not like I'm dying or anything, relax." I pat him on the head to try and calm him down. "They purposefully aimed for my vital points, though.."

"One of our strongest is down!" The reindeer cried out. "What are we going to do?!"

"We still have Sanji and Tra-guy, but.. they are injured as well!" Nami was full of concern.

Momo ran over to me and clung onto my arm like the child he was. "Hey, hey.. we'll be fine." I sighed.

"Everyone!" Law caught our attention. "I want you to take him and head for Zou! [Name]-ya--"

"No, I'm staying with you." I cut him off, already knowing what he was going to say. He sighed, knowing he couldn't convince me to go with Nami and the others. "The vivre card he gave you before leads to Zou." I told them.

"Head for the island?!" Brook started. "What about Luffy and the others?!"

Law turned his head to the skeleton. "The only thing left to do on this island is destroy the factory. We'll catch up with you guys soon."

"No! We'll wait!" Nami refused. "We can't set sail without our captain! We're the Straw Hats--"

A loud rumble interrupted the navigator, confusing mostly everyone around. When we looked up, a large shadow flew over and loomed over the Sunny. It was a giant Navy Ship, about to crash into us.

"The Navy Ship is flying towards us! How is that possible?!"

"Doflamingo is coming from that way!" Brook pointed him out in the air while screaming.

I was about to speak, but my captain cut me off. The audacity..

"No. You need to rest!" He told me, earning a groan in exchange. "You're bleeding more than me!"

"I'll rest after I beat that guys arrogant ass!" I pointed to Doflamingo in the distance. "Besides, you have almost no energy left either!"

"Oh, here we go again. Another lovers squabble between these two fools.." Caesar groaned in irritation.

"..Lovers?" Nami had a smile on her face, but her eye twitched, giving her real feelings away. "Is that true?"

"Nah." I shoved it off. "More like friends with ben--"

"--Friends." Law cut me off, making me scoff. H

Lots of meteorites came falling from the sky, interrupting our present conversation. Fujitora has such self-control.. if I had his devil fruit, I'd be summoning meteorites every 5 minutes.

"METEORITES?!" Nami screamed at the sight. "Tra-guy, we 'Spiral Hats' are gonna leave now!"

"Just go!"

"Hey, Law!" Sanji looked at him. "I realized we have to carry Caesar as far as possible. It's clear we have to leave here now. But I thought Dressrosa was just a waypoint. Our main purpose was killing Kaido of the Four Emperors, wasn't it? Aren't you getting too hung up on Doflamingo?"

Where the hell is Corazon?! I thought he would be here with Law! But no, he's not.. why?!

Law used his devil fruit power to swerve the meteorites into the warship flying towards us, cancelling out both attacks. He went over and put his blade to the Warlord's crewmate, which was a warning to not engage in combat.

"[Name]-ya, we need to go back to the iron bridge." Law told me, earning a nod in response. "Are you sure you want to come with me? You know what I'm planning, and you still want to come along?"

"Why would I not have my captain's back?" I smiled at him. "It doesn't matter how reckless your plan is!"

He recognized the look I was giving him and sweat-dropped. "Don't--"

"--Too late!" I quickly hugged him, making him lose some of his breath due to how tight the hug was. Well, every hug I initiate will be tight even if I control my strength.

"It hurts more than 2 years ago.." He managed to breathe out. "Let me go, [Name]-ya."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"NO!"

"Can you two be quiet?!" Caesar screamed at us in anger.

~~~

Law and I stood on the iron bridge, still holding Doflamingo's crewmate hostage. We-- actually, just Law was trying to Lure the Warlord in. The humanoid bird slowly walked towards us while laughing. "What's the point in letting half of the Straw Hats get away? The other half is in Dressrosa. If I take them as hostages, they'll come back right away to return Caesar to me."

"I thought that you knew there were quite a few people who underestimated like that and got burned." Law clenched the hilt of his sword. "I'm afraid that I have to break up my alliance with the Straw Hats now. When I joined forces with them, my only purpose was to use them to stop the manufacture of SMILEs. Even if I can't kill you right now, Kaido will kill you sooner or later once you lose all the SMILEs."

Doffy just smiled. "I see. So you're gonna sacrifice yourself to kill me. What about your little friend over there? Are they planning on doing the same thing?"

I didn't even respond and stuck my tongue out in disgust, making his smile grow wider even though the rest of his expression just crawled with annoyance.

"I want to make you pay for what you did 13 years ago." Law started. "Joker!"

~~~

A/N: I CAN'T STOP SLEEPING