𝟶𝟺𝟹 | 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑-𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 ☆

A/N: Luffy looked adorable in the recent episodes man 

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

My eyes opened, and I was greeted with a familiar figure in front of me. However, my mind was still in a blur, so it was hard to tell who it was.

"Oh, [Nickname]! You're finally awake." Ace waved to me with a grin, and I immediately recognized his voice so I didn't need to see his face.

"My god, It's my ghost boyfriend! I missed you!" I said to him, looking around at my surroundings. "Also.. where am I?"

"Again with the 'ghost boyfriend' name?" He leaned his head against his palm, making me laugh.

"I mean, it's true, is it not?" I shrugged, looking down at the shell-shaped bed I was in. "This is pretty cozy."

"I managed to find you, somehow." Ace leaned back while sitting in the air. "You're at Fish-Man Island, by the way."

My stomach loudly growled, making me sweat-drop. "..I haven't had lunch in a while."

"Mommy, mommy! Look, they're awake!" A little girl pointed to me from the other side of the room, making me raise a brow.

Um, If I remember correctly.. the others were supposed to wake up in Camie's room. So, where am I?

"Is that so?" An older mermaid came swimming across the water-like ground. "Hello! You're one of Camie's friends, correct?"

"Oh! Yeah.. where is she?" I asked, sitting up to get a better look at what was going on.

"She's most likely outside with the others by now.. there wasn't quite enough room in her dorm, so she brought you here. My name is Sienna, by the way." She told me, handing me some comfy looking clothes. "The outfit you're currently wearing is damp still. You should put these on for now."

"You'd look adorable in those." Ace commented out of nowhere, making me turn red.

"Is something wrong?" Sienna asked me with concern as I shook my head.

"Nope! I'm alright! Thank you for these.." I smiled, and she left the room with her daughter, giving me some privacy to change. "Ace! What did I say about random comments like that?!"

"Don't get mad at me for stating the truth. I'm your 'ghost boyfriend', remember? I'm allowed to compliment you." He told me with a teasing smile, causing me to sigh.