𝟶𝟽𝟷 | 𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎

A/N: I can't go an hour without listening to Dr. Heart Stealer (Law's song)

THE VOCALS BRO?? "Don't run away, come join me. Show me how you dance." THAT SOUNDED SOOO AHJSKSJF MY GODDD

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Hey, tell me. What do you mean by 'ghosts'?!" Luffy asked Zoro, who previously told him that information on the way to the ruins of Oden's Castle. 

"You'll see once you get there."

"Eh?!" Luffy frowned, looking over to me. "[Nickname], do you know what he's talking about?

I leaned against Law with closed eyes. "I dunno.." I answered, making him grumble. "Maybe you'll find out what he means by that when we get to Oden's Castle."

My Observation Haki picked up something in our surrounding area, making me alert as I sat up properly. Law, Zoro, Kiku and Luffy sensed it as well.

"There's someone strong." The swordsman commented, looking into the woods where the pursuer was.

"Yeah."

"Maybe it's Orochi's assassin." Kiku assumed, prepared to unsheathe her blade.

"Luffy, you go ahead." Zoro picked up his sword. "I'll catch up to you after I take care of this." He jumped off Komachiyo, landing on the ground to fight.

"Hm.." Ace seemed to be thinking about something. "AH! I just remembered!" He exclaimed before flying off to who knows where.

What was that about?

"Sheesh, where's he disappearing off to this time?"

"We're here." Law informed as Komachiyo came to a halt in a foggy area. All of us jumped off, getting a good look at the destroyed castle on the mountain.

"There is no castle!" Luffy pointed out, slightly disappointed.

"I said 'ruins'."

"Oh, yeah."

"It's this way. Follow me." My captain led the way, guiding us through the area. 

Kiku suddenly ran away, not able to stand the sight of seeing the broken down castle. Luffy turned around, confused. "What? Hey, Kiku! What's wrong with her? Oh! Come to think of it, Zoro hasn't returned yet, either."

"He'll probably get lost," I snickered to myself. "Law, can you--"

"I'm not carrying you, [Name]-ya."

"You didn't even let me finish!"

Roger flew around to explore the area since it wasn't how it looked the last time he visited. He already knew what to expect since he's pretty caught-up with the news, which is a ghost privilege.