𝟶𝟽𝟶 | 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜

A/N: Did anyone else just get sick out of nowhere.. 

ALSO I LOVE ALL THE FANARTS SOME OF U GUYS HAVE MADE FOR THIS FIC AAA <33

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"What's your name?" Speed, who is also known as 'Horselina', looked down at me with curiosity. She didn't seem as aggressive with me as she was with Luffy.

"[Name]!" I answered with a smile, surprised that she didn't show me attitude instead for this conversation. 

"Uhm, I can't reach.." Tama tugged on the fabric of my clothes, getting my attention. She held a carrot in her hand, which I'm assuming was for Speed. "Can you give this to Horselina?"

"Sure, Tama." I took the carrot from her hand and gave it to Speed, watching as downed it all in a mere minute. "Is it good?"

"Mhm!" She rapidly nodded. "It's delicious, thank you!"

"[Name]-ya!" Law yelled out, making me look back at him. "Where's Straw Hat-ya? Weren't you with him?"

"Oh, he ran off." I shrugged, causing my captain to sweat-drop. "I'm sure he's doing nothing bad, though! He just said he forgot something!"

Komachiyo quickly ran through the entrance of the town, and into Okobore Town where a lot of starving people lived. All of them ran towards the treasure ship, literally foaming at the mouth. Komachiyo came to an abrupt halt, allowing the civilians to take all the food they desired. All of us jumped off the ship, watching as they all dug in.

We all had smiles on our faces at the sight. Well, except Law of course.. he had his back turned.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, wait! You fools!" Three of Kaido's henchmen ran towards us in anger. "Those aren't leftovers yet! Stay away from the treasure ship!"

"You lowly bastards!" The one with bat wings jumped into the air. "You shouldn't be touching that food! You idiots forgot your place!"

Kiku, Zoro and I ran in front of the people of Okobore Town, not allowing those stupid men to hurt them. 

Orochimaru can starve for all I care.. I mean, Orochi. Wrong reptile.

"You're taking the lowly people's side!"

"You fools will have to pay for this!"

A giant shadow suddenly loomed over us, revealing Luffy carrying a large bowl of fresh water. "Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting!" He brought it down on the three henchmen, crushing them in the process. "It's water! It's non-poisonous! Help yourself!"

All of the villagers cheered, making me grin. 

"Big Bro!" Tama jumped up and down, excited to see him again.

"Tama!" Luffy walked towards her. "Did you get to eat something good?"

"Not yet! I was waiting for you!"