𝟶𝟷𝟻 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

A/N: Almost 1000 votes already? What's going on...

————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Where is this guy?! I've checked nearly every bar, and there aren't even that many in the village!

Uh, how is he going to feel about a complete stranger telling him 'Hey, you should go back to your crew!'..he probably won't trust me.

There is one more bar I can check.. but I hate going there. It's where all the weirdos go!

"[Name], maybe you should consider joining the heart pirates?" Roger floated next to me.

Sighing, I didn't see the point. "Why would I do that? I don't see why.."

"Linlin is trying to capture you, remember? Who knows what lengths she'll go to in order to achieve that. Right now, staying here while you're being targeted is clearly just asking to be taken. Also, you're on good terms with the captain!" Roger tried to explain, while doing weird moves in the air. 

He makes a really good point, actually.

..Speaking of Big Mom though..

"Roger, was Big Mom good looking back in the day?" I asked, remembering that viewers got a peek of what she looked like back then.

Roger didn't expect that question, and laughed. "Well, I suppose she was, indeed! My wife was much better looking though. Why are you asking?"

"Oh, just curious.."

"[Name], that's the last bar, right?" Roger pointed to a building with a bunch of old men surrounding it.

..Ugh, I can smell the stench from here.

"Based on your expression, it smells funky, doesn't it?" Roger asked, looking right ahead.

"..I keep forgetting that you can't smell since you're dead. Now, shush!" I hushed him, and he nodded.

Walking inside the bar, lots of the people inside watched my every move. Is Zoro really in here?..

One of the men who didn't shower in days approached me, looking me up and down. "Hey, [Name]! Why are you here?.." He smirked.

"Looking for someone."

"Ah.. I see. So, you didn't come here to spend time with my friends and I? The offer still stands, you know.." He winked, and I started feeling sick.

"Uhm, i'll pass." I refused, and the man sighed.

"Shame.." He then walked away.

Finally, sheesh.

"[Name], is that the guy the orange haired woman was speaking of? Green hair, three swords.." Roger pointed out next to me.

Oh, Roger's right. Zoro was currently.. picking a fight?.. No, he wasn't. What's going on here?