𝟶𝟸𝟺 | 𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

A/N: OKAY last chapter for this week, next week I'll slow down a bit.. I guess this makes up for my inactivity though!

Do expect longer chapters from now on..

ANYWAY THANKS FOR 4K+ VOTES IM SO HAPPYYY <333

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I took a break to catch my breath as Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy kept landing constant attacks on Kuma. Or, well, Kuma's robot copy.

Kuma started charging a beam straight towards Zoro, but he didn't budge. He just grabbed his stomach as if he was pained, getting reminded of what he suffered on Thriller Bark.

"You idiot! What're you doing?!" Sanji shouted, trying to snap him out of his daze.

As soon as the beam was fired straight at Zoro, he jumped out of the way and crash landed onto a tree root.

"Zoro! Hey, Zoro! You got hurt so much you can't even move?!" Luffy ran over to him, worried.

I took this as the chance to run over to Zoro's aid. I know he hasn't fully healed since Thriller Bark..

"Hey, take it easy, greenie." I sighed, as I sat next to him. He looked up to me and grunted, not able to say anything back.

"Forget about him, Luffy! We need to beat this thing first!" Sanji breathed hard.

How does he still have that same cigarette in his mouth? It's like, merging with him at this point.

"Yeah..!" Luffy responded, looking back up to his opponent.

Zoro tried getting up, even though he was clearly in pain still and struggling. "Bastard.. If you ain't Bartholomew Kuma, then who are you? You look exactly like the Warlord of the Sea.. what the hell's goin on here?!" 

All of the Straw Hats looked so tired, not even knowing how to take Kuma down since they were all too exhausted.

I took Zoro's arm and wrapped it around my shoulder, trying to help him get up easier.

"Thanks." He muttered through the sword in his mouth, as I nodded and let him go to continue fighting.

Well, it's not like I can stop him. What's done is done.. the story needs to continue.

"Hey, Zoro!" Usopp shouted, confused as to why the swordsman was still trying to fight back.

Before the beam Kuma was charging up could hit Zoro, Chopper ran up and stopped it. "Hoofprint.. Blizzard Rose!" He sent multiple hits towards one area of the robot, slowly sending him backwards.

Kuma then grabbed Chopper with just one hand, stopping him completely. Kuma began charging up another blast in the palm of his hand, Chopper being unable to move away.