𝟶𝟸𝟾 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

A/N: THANKS FOR 90K+ READS!! It's been fun watching this story grow from 10 reads to 90k!!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The two sisters just laughed at Luffy's comment while looking down upon us. "You're still as insolent as ever!"

"I'll show you insolent!" I snapped at them, as Mari sent another shot of poison at the two of us, as we jumped away from the ground. Sonia sent her tail right for Luffy hoping to whack him down, but I simply pulled him away to help him avoid the hit.

"Thanks, [Name]!" He thanked me, as more poison shots came our direction, and we dodged each one. "That attack doesn't scare us if you can't hit us with it!"

I started coughing, as Luffy looked my way. "I don't really think it even needs to hit us.." I told him as he looked around, seeing all the purple poisonous smoke.

"Nice observation, you! My poison dissolves whatever it touches, but that's not all.." Mari congratulated me, as I just huffed in annoyance. The two of us started stumbling around, eventually backing up into each other by accident.

"Sorry, Lu! I feel dizzy.." I rubbed my head, as he just angrily looked back up at Mari.

"I won't take the two of you lightly anymore. You're my prey. I'll weaken you with poison, corner you, and then kill you both for sure!" Mari said with a smile.

I tried to stand back up correctly, to help defend the weakened Luffy from the handle of the weapon Marigold was using, about to jab him right in the gut. I went in front of him and kicked it away, and she was surprised I could stand up properly.

"You're quite insistent on defending that man, aren't you?" Sonia commented as she sent her tail right towards the two of us, I grabbed it by the tip before it could harm us, stopping it in its tracks as I held it frozen.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, pretty lady!" I shouted, as Mari sent her tail towards us, and I used the tail from Sonia that I was currently holding as a shield, making Mari accidentally harm her sister in the process.

Sonia tried pulling her tail away from my grip, but it was nearly no use since I still had a lot of strength left after breathing in the poison. I kept it held down, preventing it from escaping. "Let go!" She yelled as I simply stuck my tongue out to mock her.

Mari hesitated to hit me now, since she didn't want to try and hit Luffy and I without hurting Sonia as well, knowing I would just use her sisters tail as a shield again.

"How are you not being weakened completely? Your strength should've been useless by now." Mari questioned me, as I sighed.

"Who said I wasn't being weakened by your poison? I am. I was only doing this to buy time for him.." I pointed back to Luffy, as the sisters saw that he was no longer on the ground and struggling. He was up in the air and looked like a giant inflated balloon, stored up with air.