02

ADMIT IT
— chapter 2

SILVERSTONE GRAND PRIX
silverstone, england

val💕 wants to facetime
ACCEPT      DECLINE

camila scrambled to lift her phone to her face, so it can be seen on screen, immediately accepting the call.

"where are you!" valentina's voice, loud, trying to be heard  over the blaring of engines in the background.

"i'm just right outside entering the paddock right now," camila apologize to her best friend, turning her phone so the girl in the screen could see that she was indeed walking towards the paddock gates.

after some rushed 'see you's camila ended the call, walked through the gates and made her way towards the ferrari garage, ice americano in hand.

"fuck!" camila whispered under her breath as she collided into a tall figure, spilling her drink onto the white top she was wearing.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" a male spoke up, profusely apologetic towards the girl in front of him.

camila brushed the excess coffee off her shirt to see that it's been stained a dark brown. groaning she looked up towards the male, about to curse at him, only to be met with his piercing blue eyes, dark curls and a small smile, once making eye contact with her.

he looked down to her shirt and back up to her eyes before speaking, "i'm so sorry once again, let me get you a clean shirt."

he walked into the mclaren garage, motioning for the brit to follow him. which she did, looking around the garage as she's only seen them on screens. when valentina would force her to watch carlos race during race weekends she couldn't be with him.

camila followed the dark curls towards his drivers room, where he opened the door, allowing her and himself in before picking up a light blue sweater which had a huge 'Q' in the centre.

"here, i'll wait outside so you can change." the strong british accent spoke, handing camila the sweater and walking out the room before shutting the door behind him.

camila mumbled a soft thank you as she quickly changed into the sweater and opened the door once done.

"the sweater looks good on you," said the ocean eyed boy. before getting interrupted by his engineer saying that it was time for him to get into his car.

"good luck and thanks for the sweater," camila said before he rushed off towards the front of the garage and hopped into his car while she walked out and made her way towards the ferrari garage.

when she got there, carlos and his teammates were both in their cars ready to head out on track to start their formation lap.

"what took you so long? and what are you wearing?" valentina questioned looking at her best friend once camila had walked up to her.

"physically bumped into someone, spilling my coffee on myself," camila replied smiling a sarcastic little smile.

"is this someone lando?" her best friend continued, asking questions, trying to get more information.