38

ADMIT IT
— chapter 38

MILA'S APARTMENT
london, england

camila was chilling on the couch in her living room when she heard a knock on the door. nana hearing it too, he ran towards the door and started barking at the person behind the wooden door.

shushing her puppy, she hesitantly turned the door nob, not expecting anyone to be visiting. however, a voice spoke up from behind the door, "it's me, lando!"

hearing his voice, camila smiling widely as she swung the door open in a rush. "omg what are you doing here!" she exclaimed hugging him tightly, as lando moved his hand as quickly as he could so she wouldn't squash the bouquet of tulips in her favourite colour he had brought for her.

after pulling away, lando gave her the bouquet to see a smile bigger than just now, if that is even possible. "surprise!" lando said as mila took the bouquet from him and smelling the flowers, thanking him then walking back into the apartment, lando following suit.

nana barking once more, jumping on lando's leg, clearly excited to see him again. him stopping once lando picked him up, lando scratching the bottom of his chin.

camila unwrapped the bouquet and placed the flowers into a vase, replacing the empty one on her coffee table. the couple then plopped down on the couch, catching up a little.

mila feeling so happy her boyfriend visited her, especially knowing he has a tight schedule. which sparked a thought in her mind.

"we should head out! like let's go on a date! we haven't been on a proper one since ibiza"

"alright let's go!" lando agreed right away, knowing that unplanned dates ends up being the best ones.

getting up, lando helped his girlfriend up as well, leaving nana and heading out the door after checking that nana in fact has enough food and water incase.

heading out, they found themselves strolling through the streets of the city, with no particular plan in mind. they had decided to enjoy the sights and the energy of the city.

as they walked along the south bank of the river, camila bent down watching the little ducks waddle and paddle around the water below, with so much attention. lando took this chance to snap a cute little picture, wanting to capture the moment and keep it forever.

after awhile the couple continued walking down the side of the river when the skies suddenly opened up, and rain began to fall. they quickly sought refuge under a nearby bridge, laughter bubbling between them as they watched the cityscape through the curtain of rain.

everyone is seen rushing back into their cars or heading towards some sort of shade. when camila glanced at lando with a playful twinkle in her eye. "you know what they say about dancing in the rain, right?"

lando grinned, catching on to her enthusiasm. "i've heard that's supposed to be fun."

without any further hesitation, mila stepped out from under the bridge and began twirling and dancing in the rain, her laughter blending with the soothing sound of raindrops hitting the ground. lando watched for a moment, the corners of his lips curving upwards, before deciding to join her.

with the rain coming down in a gentle shower, they spun and twirled, their laughter echoing along the riverbank. people passing by couldn't help but smile at the couple dancing with abandon, radiating joy in the midst of the unexpected rainstorm.

as they danced, their movements took on a carefree and spontaneous quality. the raindrops glistened on their faces, and the world around them seemed to blur as they focused on each other.

lando reached out and took camila's hand, pulling her closer as they swayed together in the rain. their dance continued, becoming a playful, intimate moment that transcended the wet weather and the bustling city.

and then, in a moment of unspoken understanding, lando leaned in and kissed camila. the kiss was sweet, filled with the energy of the rain, and the magic of a day they hadn't planned but would remember forever.

they pulled away, their foreheads touching, their smiles reflecting the pure happiness they'd found in the midst of a sudden downpour. with renewed energy, they resumed their dance in the rain, cherishing the unexpected joy of the day and the love they shared.

as the rain continued to fall, lando and camila decided to embrace the unexpected weather and create a truly unforgettable date. they left the shelter of the bridge behind and strolled along the south bank, hand in hand, laughing as the raindrops soaked them.

they stopped by a nearby food vendor and shared a warm serving of fish and chips, savoring the classic british dish despite the rain. the combination of the rain-washed city and the comforting food made it feel like a uniquely london experience.

with the rain still pouring down, they discovered a street artist creating vibrant chalk drawings on the wet pavement. the colors seemed to come to life in the rain, and camila couldn't resist joining in. she grabbed a piece of chalk and began to draw with enthusiasm. lando watched with amusement, appreciating her creativity and her willingness to make the most of the situation.

as mila continued her impromptu artwork, lando decided to join her. their collaborative masterpiece began to take shape, filled with vibrant colors and swirling patterns that seemed to capture the essence of their playful, spontaneous date.

once they had completed their chalk creation, they shared a kiss in front of it, sealing their day of adventure and love. rain-soaked and smiling, they ventured further, exploring hidden gems along the south bank and taking shelter in cozy bookshops and quirky boutiques.

the rain showed no sign of letting up, but neither lando nor camila cared. in their own world, the weather only added to the charm of their day. they stumbled upon an old-fashioned ice cream parlor and indulged in sweet treats, their laughter echoing through the quaint establishment.

as the sun began to set, they found themselves at the iconic tower bridge, illuminated against the darkening sky and the rain-slicked cobblestones. it was a breathtaking sight, and they lingered there, taking pictures and enjoying the romantic ambiance of the moment.

with the rain finally subsiding, they headed to a cozy café for a late-night cappuccino, their wet clothes and tired feet testaments to a day well spent. they sat close, their hearts full, and recounted the highlights of their impromptu date.

ending the date, the couple headed back to mila's apartment, their clothes still dripping with rain water, both smiling so widely, hand in hand, not a single care in the world.

💌

lia's corner

told you it'll be of them together & a long chapter 🤭 i love them so much together 😭 i also want them to hurry up and admit that they are together 🤭