16

ADMIT IT
— chapter 16

MILA'S APARTMENT
london, england

a week has passed, valentina and layla are staying over at camila's apartment for the night as they have to head to the airport really early the next day to meet lando and daniel in their private jet.

layla was invited to join the trip last minute has she was able to finish all her summer assignments and is free for the rest of the summer.

the trio are sat cuddling on the couch watching the new amazon prime series, the summer i turned pretty, a book written by jenny han turned tv series, late night doughnuts in hand.

as the show goes on, the three girls falls in and out of sleep, waking up each time someone moves to get into a more comfortable position.

soon enough a blaring alarm wakes the group up. camila the first to wake up, turning the alarm off and getting up to refresh herself.

putting nana on her lead, the girl and her dog left the apartment and went on a short walk, allowing nana to relieve himself.

after picking up coffees for her best friends, she heads back home to see the other two just getting up.

"hey guys! i've got coffee!!" she shouted, a little loud and cheery for a person to be at 8am.

"omg you're a life saver thank you," layla said and she grabbed a coffee from the blonde, valentina doing the same.

as the 2 sleepyheads started getting ready, camila started cleaning her apartment from the mess they made last night as well as pack for nana to be taken to her brothers apartment.

once all three of them where done with what they were doing, camila ordered an uber to her brothers house.

"hey little sis," her brother, theo, greeted her with a hug and then waving to her 2 best friends, who were still sipping on their coffees.

"thanks again for taking care of nana for me," camila said before handing him nana's leash and essentials she brought from home.

after a quick catch up and byes the trio were off to head to the airport.

getting off their uber, the trio dragged their luggage's through the airport and headed to the private plane lando and the others where using.

"good morning darling," lando said as he greeted the girl and her friends. giving her a kiss on the cheek and a short hug, picking up her luggage, everyone heads up into the plane.

"danny!!!!" valentina shouted as she hasn't seen the australian driver since last year, him not having a seat the first half of the season.

the aussie got up with a huge smile and hugged the girl, then introducing himself to layla, seeing as she looked awkward.

lando then introduced himself too which got layla to feel more comfortable.

"guys this is my girlfriend heidi," daniel said as everyone took their seats as she just got back from the toilet. everyone greeted her.

the plane ride was going so well, with everyone just talking and snacking, until some bad turbulence started. mila a little scared, she gripped her hand rest a little too tight, that lando could see her hands turning white, eyes shut.

"are you okay?" he asked, clearly concerned for the girl.

"i'm not great with turbulence," she confessed, hoping the brunette would not make fun of her. but all lando did was placed his hand on top of hers, rubbing his thumb in an attempt to distract her.

camila opened her eyes, looked at their touching hands and then at his face to see him smiling and already looking at her. she smiled back as they did not move their hands for the rest of the flight.

landing, the 6 of them got off the plane and took an uber to their rented airbnb.

once reaching, everyone's jaws were dropped at the sight of the beautiful villa they were staying in. the stonework, curved windows, the cream, brown and white colour palette.

walking into the villa, they were greeted by everyone else who's joined the trip, charles with his new girlfriend, madison, pierre and kika, carlos and arthur, charles' younger brother.

after some pleasantries and introductions were exchanged, everyone left to their respective rooms to change into their beach wear and swimming costumes.

mila and layla sharing a room, all the couples in a room, lando and arthur in their own rooms.

once everyone met back at the living room, they all walked towards the beach, talking amongst themselves, all very excited for the trip.

at the beach, the groups placed all their belongings onto a beach towel, away from everyone else, the girls taking off their cover ups and the boys, their shirts.

however, lando could not take his eyes off camila in her bikini.

"take a picture, it would last longer," camila joked. when she felt his eyes burning on her.

feeling flirtatious, he took out his phone and actually took a picture. which shocked the blonde. everyone laughing, she gasped and started running towards him, him running away.

"okay okay i surrender," lando said, stopping and putting his hands up. which made camila grab him in a bear hug and tickling him. everyone else just stared at the brits clearly amused at them.

"okay cut it out you two," daniel said, making them stop and pout like they were being scolded by their dad.

"i'm hanging out with a bunch of kids omg," he continued after seeing them sulking. heidi patting him on the back and walking towards the water with him.

after some time on the beach and swimming in the water charles offered to rent a boat so they could watch the sunset away from the crowding beach. which everyone gladly agreed.

💌

lia's corner

pls lanila are just a bunch of teenagers in love imo HAHAHA i'm being so nice and giving y'all a double update :3 also i may or may not be writing another book (this time a charles one) and madison may or may not be the main character in it. so the books would intertwine a little and it's madison and charles' love story