22

ADMIT IT
— chapter 22

AIRBNB
ibiza, spain

waking up, camila smelt something cooking in their kitchen. mouth watering she turned to her left to see layla still sleeping soundly in the other bed.

letting her be, camila got up, her only in a oversized t-shirt and shorts, so short that it couldn't be seen. slowly opening the door to not make too much noise she slipped through it and left towards the smell of bacon and eggs.

"morning!" heidi said, holding a spatula waiting for the eggs to cook before flipping it.

"good morning, food smells amazing!" mila greeted the older, so thankful that there's food cooking as she was very hungry from all the drinking the night before.

"thanks, there's bacon and toast already done, have some first and i'll go call the others," she said, turning back to face her eggs on the stove.

"no, no i'll go, you've done enough cooking for all 12 of us," mila offered, moving towards the living room, trying to connect her phone to the speakers with bluetooth.

baby shark starts blaring from the speakers. camila laughing at her prank as heidi shakes her head at the younger.

"BABY SHARK DU DU DU DU!" she shouts at the top of her lungs, jumping up and down having the time of her life as slowly one by one everyone wakes up and heads out of their room with long faces, annoyed at the loud wake up call.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!" she shouted once more, jumping still. val shaking her head, decided to join her and the pair of best friends jumps in circles laughing and singing.

"i hate you!" pierre confessed, clearly annoyed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. a chorus of 'agree's where heard from everyone else as some were staring at the pair and some were off to see what heidi made for breakfast.

after the song ended, mila and val calmed down, mila turning her phone off as everyone heads towards the kitchen.

"i couldn't have done it any better," heidi said smiling as camila came through the door. everyone else on the table with their plates filled with food.

"morning," lando said, giving mila a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. the blonde kissed him back and everyone sat and started eating, talking and laughing amongst themselves.

after they were done, everyone helped with the clean up, thanking heidi for her efforts early in the morning.

"boat day??" maddy asked, as everyone is spread out in the living room, some on the couch, chairs and floor, deciding what to do for the day.

not having any other ideas they all agreed, leaving to get ready.

once everyone was ready, off they went. walking towards the dock, mila and lando were trailing behind the group, walking side by side.

everyone getting on the boat, danny sailed them out to sea, locating a small private beach, with beautiful scenery.

"jet ski!!!" mila shouted, once the boat stopped, running from her spot on the boat towards where they had the jet skis.

everyone excited, followed closely behind. some getting onto the jet skis, some swimming in the ocean and some just chilling on the boat.

lando climbed to a jet ski, helping mila get on too, wearing life jackets and making sure mila was ready, lando set off, going as fast as he felt like. with camila shouting for him to go faster, enjoying the wind in her hair and sun on her skin.