23

ADMIT IT
— chapter 23

SOMEWHERE IN IBIZA
ibiza, spain

after finishing up on the boat, everyone was back in their airbnb, not being able to fall asleep lando went out to the balcony that was connected to the living room, listening to the sound of the waves.

not long after, he heard rustling sounds coming from the already opened balcony door, turning his head he saw that it was camila.

"what are you doing up at 3am?" he asked.

"i should be asking you the same question" she rebuttaled, walking to where he was, leaning her arms on the railing as she looked out into the sea.

"couldn't sleep,"

"yeah same, i'm going to miss ibiza and this trip a lot, it's already out last night," she replied.

"should we do something?" he asked, thinking of taking her to a nearby spot he had found when they were out just now. agreeing, the couple took off.

leading the way, lando held mila's hand, swinging them back and forth like a little kid who's excited to be going somewhere fun.

reaching the cliff, camila gasped in awe at the scene in front of her. stars shining brightly above them, the sound of waves crashing onto the rocks, lights of distant boats at sea.

lando threw down a towel for the couple to sit as they just enjoyed each other's company, talking about whatever came to mind while cuddled up together.

hours after, mila and lando were still talking, as they realized the sun was rising.

"omg, have we been talking for 4 hours??" mila said, taking a peek at her phone to see it light up. the time being 7:15am.

laughing, they decided to stay and watch the sun rise higher, then leaving to head back and go to sleep for awhile. as their plane back was not until late afternoon.

www.instagram.com

camilacarter                                                                 10m

AIRBNB
ibiza, spain

sneaking back into the villa, lando offered mila to stay in his room, as to not wake layla up when wanting to get back into their shared room.

camila, thankful, she accepted his offer as the couple walked towards his room.

getting into bed, the pair felt a little awkward at first as they have never shared a bed before this. as a few minutes passed they slowly started getting tired and more comfortable, scooting closer to one another. falling asleep in each other's arms.

hours later, the afternoon sun filtered through the curtains, casting a soft golden glow into the room where lando and camila lay entwined in a peaceful slumber. the room was filled with the hushed excitement of their friends, who had discovered the adorable scene that had unfolded.

as whispers danced around them like a gentle breeze, their friend group had gathered outside the bedroom. with grins on their faces, they exchanged knowing glances and shared conspiratorial whispers.

"he's wrapped around her like a cozy blanket," pierre murmured, his voice a mixture of amusement and affection.

"look at their faces, they're both so content," charles added, his smile warm as he observed the two intertwined figures.

camila stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open as she became aware of the soft whispers around them. she smiled drowsily, her gaze finding lando's peaceful expression as he slept beside her. the familiarity of his presence brought a sense of comfort, and she snuggled closer to him, her heart warmed by their shared embrace.

lando, too, began to rouse from his sleep, his fingers gently tracing patterns on camila's back. He blinked his eyes open, the sight of her serene face filling him with a sense of tranquility. as he became more awake, he noticed the soft voices outside the door.

"what do you think they're talking about?" valentina whispered, her curiosity piqued as she leaned closer to the group.

kika stifled a giggle. "probably how adorable they are. i mean, just look at them."

as the whispers continued, lando and camila exchanged a knowing smile, their affection for each other speaking volumes without words. the gentle presence of their friends and the whispered comments formed a backdrop of shared happiness that enveloped them.

unable to resist the urge to tease, daniel decided to contribute to the playful banter. he cleared his throat dramatically and spoke in an exaggerated whisper, loud enough for the couple to hear. "ah, young love, isn't it a beautiful sight?"

camila chuckled softly, her cheeks tinged with a blush as she glanced at lando, who responded with a playful grin.

lando's voice carried a mock-serious tone as he replied, his words meant to be heard by their friends. "indeed, mate, but perhaps you should be more discreet with your observations."

laughter bubbled through the room as the group shared a lighthearted moment. the whispered commentary transformed into a chorus of chuckles, bonding them further in the shared delight of witnessing lando and camila's affectionate connection.

the playful whispers gradually subsided, leaving lando and camila to enjoy the comfort of each other's arms. the room, once filled with hushed amusement, became a haven of serenity, a testament to the cherished bonds of friendship and love that surrounded them.

an hour later, the couple is finally fully awake, getting up they ate a late lunch that their friends had prepared for them as everyone else was busy packing up.

after finishing their meal, lando decided to clean up after themselves as mila head off to start packing too as she had a lot more things to pack away.

not long after, everyone has finished packing and were in the living room, not ready to leave just yet. however as they heard cars pulled up at their villa they had no choice but to leave.

mila, lando, charles, arthur, daniel, madison and heidi left together as they were all heading to monaco where as everyone else were headed to london or portugal.

as they boarded their private plane, mila was sat next to lando, hands intertwined and feeling content with their memories of ibiza.

mila was going to stay with lando for another 3 days as she had work in monaco, and wanting to spend more time with her boyfriend before he headed back to racing, and her back to her job in london.

💌

lia's corner

bye ibiza trip🥹 u will be missed. 11k reads i love u guys <3 also sorry for not being as active, writers block sucks & im not feel the best atm but i hope y'all like this chapter (i love it lol it's so cute)