10

ADMIT IT
— chapter 10

MILA'S APARTMENT
london, england

it's thursday day and mila hears a knock on her apartment door. groaning she tries to ignore the sound, clearly too tired to get the door.

"come on wake up!! i don't want to be late! we have a plane to catch!!" a voice shouted through the door. groaning once more, she got up and open the door, to see lando in a black long sleeve and jeans.  as she glared at him, he smiles widely, looking at her messy hair and her, only in a tank top and short shorts.

"good morning!" lando said, handing her a ice matcha with soya milk, knowing it's her favorite drink. he let himself into her apartment.

camila giving him the stink eye as she left to get ready.

minutes later she is ready. in a hoodie and bike shorts, she pulls her luggage out with her, matcha in hand as she puts nana on a leash and out the door they went.

"we need to drop nana off at val's first," mila said as lando helped put her luggage in the car.

with the instructions from camila, they arrived at valentina's apartment, knocking on her door indicating she has arrived.

"hi, thanks again for helping me take care of nana while i'm gone," mila thanked val and gave her a hug. valentina was unable to attend the belgium grand prix due to a modeling event she had.

after giving the brunette instructions on how to care for her western highland terrier, lando and camila left and headed to the airport.

once reaching, lando pulled both his and her luggages onto the private plane.

"you're joking!" camila exclaimed when looking at the plane in awe. all lando could do was laugh at how cute she looked.

"come on, i need to introduce you to some of the other drivers." lando said, asking her to hurry up and get into the plane.

in the seats sat an older looking male with a wide smile on his face and next to him another guy with dyed hair.

"this is daniel ricciardo and alex albon," lando introduced them to camila as the sat opposite the pair.

"hi so nice to meet you! lando could not stop talking about you," daniel spoke first, extending his arm towards the girl for a handshake.

"dudeee!" the british boy whined at his best friend exposing him. alex laughing along with camila.

the four of them chatting and laughing at everything and anything the whole trip to belgium.

once getting off the plane they all head towards their hotel for the weekend.

"your room is next to mine!" lando said handing her, her room key, after checking into the hotel. camila smiled grabbing the keys in her hand as albon started waving his arms excitedly.

camila looked towards the direction albon is looking at to see a female doing the same. as she walked towards the group albon opened his arms for a hug.

"oh right, this is lily, alex's girlfriend," lando said, filling the blonde in.

after the couple separated from their hug, alex brought lily to camila for a proper introduction.

"oh! you're valentina's best friend right!!" lily said excitedly after hearing mila's name.

nodding her head mila said, "i am so glad there's another girl here!"

"i was so afraid i'd be stuck with lando this whole weekend." camila continued, laughing, as lando acted offended, a hand to his heart.

lily laughing, the two of them fell into a conversation, getting to know one another.

"alright we got to go freshen up, it's media day," daniel said excitedly, sarcasm clearly heard in his tone of voice.

"alright you boys go do that, i'm going to explore the hotel and maybe head to the pool with lily!" mila waved towards the drivers as the girls head off to exploring the hotel.

"uhh, alex said media day is done and asked if you would like to join a few of the drivers and their girlfriends to dinner tonight? it's nothing fancy," lily informed camila. the pair, sun bathing next to the pool.

"oh sure! i'd love to!"

"great! let's go get ready the boys are heading back to the hotel right now" lily said getting up from her lounge chair, pulling mila up as they left to their hotel rooms.

about 2 hours later camila hears a knock on her door. getting up, she picks up her bag, phone and lipstick, she opens the door to see lando standing there.

"wow" was all he said as he looked at the blond in front of him, in awe at how she looks.

"you look wow yourself" she replied, laughing a little as she pushed him back a little in order to slip out her room door and out into the hallway.

the pair then head to the lobby, where everyone else was waiting. lando then introduced her to the rest of the drivers there, that she hasn't met.

"guys this is camila carter, and this is pierre gasly, max verstappen, george russell, carmen, george's girlfriend, and of course you know lily, alex, daniel, charles and carlos," he said pointing to each person he named.

"it's so nice to meet you camila!" carmen greeting the blonde, giving the younger a hug as the other drivers said hi.

"ok let's go! i'm starving!!" carlos said holding onto his stomach like a little kid.

"when are you not," camila replied as everyone started leaving the hotel. everyone laughing at the comment.

"lando, i like her already," george spoke laughing, his arm around carmen's shoulders.

lando smiled as he looked at camila, "i like her too" he said which took camila off guard. they have been flirty since the beginning but she thought it was all fun and games. which was totally not the case as she too have feelings for the curly haired brit.

'awwwww's where heard as the rest of the group looked at the couple.

all camila could do was look down at the floor, feeling her cheeks blush the same tint as her lips.

💌

lia's corner

okayyy longer chapter for y'all cuz we hit 2k reads?!? also cuz all other chapters has been so short lol anyways 3 weeks summer break for f1 (idk how im gonna live with that 😀😀 pls know im joking)