05

ADMIT IT
— chapter 5

MILA'S APARTMENT
london, england

"open the door!" valentina shouted as she banged her fist on camila's apartment door.

the blonde rushed towards the door, scared as to why her best friend is shouting. "what happened what happened?" she panicked, answering the door and letting valentina into her apartment.

"mila, when was this?" valentina asked, quoting a line from euphoria, showing the girl her screen, which was on camila's instagram comments that implied that camila was a secret f1 fan.

camila burst out laughing at her friend, as she answered, "i started watching drive to survive a few days ago," turning her tv on, showing the screen was stopped at season 5 episode 1.

"you are telling me that you went through 4 seasons of this show in the past 3 days?" her friend questioned seeing how far into the series camila was in.

the conversation went on longer as the pair bickered back and forth on the subject.

"would you follow me to more races then??" valentina asked, after accepting the fact that her best friend is finally interested in the sport after 2 years of her trying to get camila to watch f1.

"maybe, i don't want to be a bother to carlos for always getting you an extra ticket for me to tag along," she replies. picking up her phone as it pings indicating she received a message.

"who's that?" valentina asked as she saw a small smile appeared on her best friend's face after looking at her phone.

"lando, he asked if i'm free tonight... what should i say??" the girl replied not sure what the conversation is going to lead to.

"tell him you're free, duh" valentina said, rolling her eyes before continuing, "he's definitely asking you out!"

camila glares at the brunette and starts to reply back to lando.

www.instagram.com

LANDONORRIS

are you free tonight?

yesss wassup?

i would like to take you out on
a date as an apology for "ruining"
your shirt ☺️

if you would allow me to that is...

aww i'd love to xx

awesome i'll pick you up at 8

wear something casual x
seen

"he just asked me out!!!" camila said as she placed her phone down to look at her best friend, after sending him her address.

"i so called it, from the moment i saw his smile when we went to congratulate him, boy fell!" the brunette exclaimed.

as the pair continued their conversation and catching up, valentina decided to leave camila's apartment so she could get ready.

at exactly 8pm her door bell rang, indicating that lando had just arrived.

opening the door, lando is stood there with a bouquet of orange tulips, wearing a huge smile on his face.

"you look beautiful, darling," he greeted her as she let him into her home. nana, her puppy, immediately running to the boy and jumping on his leg.

"thank you, so do you," the blushing girl replied back holding onto the flowers he got her.

"how'd you know?" she asked, looking down at the bouquet in front of her.

"valentina," lando replied, leading up with a story on how her best friend saw the look in his eyes that day and knew immediately. so she went and told him the blonde's favorite flowers just as a fyi, incase he ever needed this information.

shaking her head with a smile at the story, camila said, "shall we make a move?"

nodding his head in response, the couple left camila's apartment and into lando's mclaren 765LT.

"woah, chivalry isn't dead!" the girl said as lando
open door to his car for her. them laughing in response.

"so where are we going?"

"it's a surprise." lando answered as he started the car and off they went.

after a few minutes, lando puts his car in park and hops out of the car to ran over and open her side of the door for her.

"the beach?" she questioned as the both of them started to walked down the sand, him leading her towards some rocks. the sun still up indicating summer is here.

"oh my gosh, did you do all this??" camila assumed, looking at the little picnic amongs the rocks with blankets, pillows and a charcuterie board lay out on top. the girl smiled up at the boy looking at the view and picnic and back at him.

"this is amazing," she exclaimed as she thought back to a couples bucketlist she wrote in her notes app, with a bunch of things she wants to experience with her future partner.

"i'm glad you like it," he said smiling, leading her onto the rocks and then blanket.

the couple then began snacking on the cheese board and getting to know each other as the sun sets.

💌

lia's corner

did i make him like her too fast? maybe.
do i care? no ❤️ HAHAH

i may make them like each other but i wanna cause some chaos before they actually get together :3 also i think camdo or lanmila is gonna be insufferably cute together i can't wait LMAO also p2 for lando in hungary 😭🫶 i'm literally so proud of this boy