08

ADMIT IT
— chapter 8

HOTEL
amalfi coast, italy

it's the last night in italy. all the girls are gathered in mila and val's hotel room, wine glasses in hand as the 5 of them are talking about anything and everything, getting to know one another.

"who here is taken?" jayden, one of the other influencers, spoke up trying to get to the juicy parts of getting to know one another.

"i am," valentina said, raising her hand as 2 of the other girls did the same.

"oh right, to that formula 1 driver right? carlos sainz??" ruby, the korean-american woman questioned, as ruby had been following valentina on her social media accounts way before this trip.

"yes, since 2021!" valentina said cheerfully.

"oh wow! imagine being a f1 wag..." jayden said before continuing, "is there any other driver that's single and looking for a girlfriend??"

"hahaha well i'm sure there are but i'm not sure what your type is," the brit chuckles a little, speaking.

everyone laughs along with her as jayden responds with, "lando norris or maybe pierre gasly!"

valentina immediately looks towards her best friend's direction looking for a reaction, which caused the rest to look towards camila as well.

"oh um sorry... is one of them your boyfriend?" jayden asked camila, quickly catching on to the 'look'.

"oh no, no, haha, but i think pierre gasly is taken." the blonde replied, smiling at the group of girls.

"not yet!! but i swear y'all have a thing going on am i right??" valentina said exposing her best friend in a joking manner.

"hahah no, we are just friends!" she said, defending herself, as valentina whispered a soft "definitely something going on," towards jayden who laughed.

the 5 girls continued to talk and get to know each other the rest of the night, having a cute little high school like sleepover as they all fell asleep at 3am having to wake up at 7am to catch their plane back.

💌

lia's corner

sorry it's a short update :3 i have no idea what else to write about so i need to time skip and i'll do that in the next chapter hahaha. istg i'm a terrible author 💀