20

ADMIT IT
— chapter 20

AIRBNB
ibiza, spain

it's their 2nd night in ibiza, everyone is back in their own rooms getting ready to head out to a local bar lando and mila found when on a walk to get coffee this morning.

after about an hour of loud shoutings between the girls on if they could borrow each other's clothings and or makeups, while the guys were all sat in the living room ready and waiting, everyone was finally ready and headed out for the night.

the group all headed to grab dinner first, filling their stomach with carbs before all the alcohol they would be drinking, trying to save their kidneys a little.

"thank you danny!!!" everyone shouted as daniel went to pay for the meal. everyone satisfied with their meal, them ordering some sort of pasta or salads and bread.

"yeah yeah, welcome" he replied, him and heidi both getting up to head towards the cashier. slowly everyone got up one by one ready to party.

a short walk later, everyone handed their IDs to the bouncer in front, heading into the club right after. a few of them walked straight towards the bar while some decided to grab a table.

soon everyone were having their own versions of fun. meanwhile, camila is sat at the table taking little sips of her long island ice tea, a vodka and rum cocktail she typically enjoys.

she is sat with kika and layla as the others where on the dance floor or at the bar grabbing more drinks. lando walks over with shots in both hands. he placed both the shots down and sat next to her.

"having fun?" he asked, shout-whispering into her ears over the loud music. she smiles at him, nodding her head as she takes another sip of her drink.

"lets dance!" she said, standing up and grabbing his hand, as she leads them to the dance floor.

as the music swelled, they swayed in rhythm, their bodies moving as if guided by an invisible force. together, they created a mesmerizing spectacle, the embodiment of joy and unity.

their dance was a conversation without words, a series of spins, dips, and twirls that spoke of shared dreams and unbreakable bonds. lando's hand securely held camila's waist, guiding her through the sea of people with a finesse that mirrored his skill on the racetrack. camila's laughter rang out like a melody, a musical accompaniment to their graceful steps.

as the music's tempo quickened, so did their dance. mila's hand found its place on lando's shoulder, their bodies moving even closer. their chemistry was palpable, an electric current that coursed through their veins, igniting a fire that could not be contained.

the last note playing, lando and mila stood inches apart, smiling widely and breathing heavily. soon enough the space between the 2 brits disappeared, their lips collided.

the world around them seemed to hold its breath, allowing them to savor the sweetness of the moment. camila's fingers lightly brushed lando's hair, her touch a symphony of tenderness. their kiss deepened, a seamless continuation of their dance, an intimate expression of the emotions that had been building between them. the taste of adventure, love, and the magic of ibiza lingered on their lips, an intoxicating blend that left them both craving more.

as they finally pulled away, their foreheads touched, a silent exchange of gratitude passing between them. lando then held into her hand and lead them back to their table.

those at the table greeting them and handing them more shots. camila, being a lightweight, she turned down the offer, feeling as her limit was nearing.