Chapter 19

Al-Baqarah 2:153

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ ٱسْتَعِينُوا۟ بِٱلصَّبْرِ وَٱلصَّلَوٰةِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirûn (the patient).

------------------------------------

"Aunty mi tí gbà (Aunty I haven't collected)" A woman said adjusting her old tattered wrapper and I nod.

"E fi ọkàn balẹ gbogbo yin le ma gba ( calm down everyone of you will be given something)" I said before hurrying to the room where the sorvenier are kept. Realizing that I forgot to bring the cart, I pulled out another one. Picking up the big and overweight boxes, I started loading it into the cart. After putting about ten boxes, I turned to leave only for someone to barge into the room. Before I could register anything the person ran towards me and lift me up.
"Ayaan. What's wrong with you?" I asked and he made a 360 degrees turn.
"Ayaan" I called more like screamed.

He dropped me and gently wrapped her hands around my waist.
"Miskiyyah I'm very very happy. I talked to your parents and you should have seen the expression on their face. They said they have been waiting for this moment. Miskiyyah your parents agreed to continue this marriage. They said they were still thinking of how to tell you to stay with me. Miskiyyah, I'm happy. I love you Miskiyyah and I'll never stop loving you" Ayaan said and I smile tears rolling down my eyes. I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him into a hug.
"I love you too Ayaan even before you fall for me. And I promise to never stop loving" I said more tears rolling down my eyes.

He break the hug and captured my lips in his. I smile before giving in. After some minutes he break the kiss, both of us panting.

"Ya Allah. I have to distribute this. See what you've caused" I said pushing him lightly away from me and he smile. He left the room while I calm myself down before pushing the cart out of the room.

After an hour, the boxes had gone round. Mutmahinat, Christianah and Naheemah started distributing the clothes for the female. They make sure it was your size that you were given including the underwear. Aaryan, Isma'il and M.M are distributing the clothes for the male.

Due to how big the boxes are, Ayaan and some other guests offered to take it home for the old women or ladies and the disabled. Those that can carry theirs were advised to take it home and come back for the rest of their gifts. I really don't know what's inside the boxes but I'm sure of food stuffs.

After another four hours, apart from the boxes, clothes, food, scholarships and money had been giving out to people. Those that are educated was given job by the guests and those that are illiterate are promised job. They promised to open a shop where they can be selling anything of their choice and they were given a date to come back. I smile as I watch every guest promising one or two things and also thanking us for setting up such program. It was later concluded that a shopping complex will be build and everyone will have their own shop and they will provide them with what they want to sell. Everyone was asked to write down their name, phone number, address and what they want to sell. Within ten minutes, some people was given the opportunity to talk and all they did was thank A'aisha and pray for her. The vote of thanks was done and finally the closing prayer.

After rounding up, we all move to the nearest mosque and observe all our missed salat.

"Miskiyyah" I turned to see both my parents and I smile. I walk towards them and pulled them into a hug.
"Jazakumllahu Khayran" I prayed
"Wa antum fajazakillahu Khayran" They both replied and I smile.
"Be sincere with me Miskiyyah are you happy or are they forcing you?" Mum asked and I shook my head smiling.
"I love him." I said and the two smile before kissing my forehead.