EPILOGUE

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

She stood under the rain clutching the strap of her bag as she took small steps towards her uncle's house.

'Ya Allah please don't let me meet him there' She prayed but luck wasn't on her side as the gate opened only to see him running towards her with an umbrella. She halted on her tracks as she watched him approach her with his left hand holding his own umbrella while the second umbrella which was meant for her was held with the right hand.

'He's looking handsome as usual' She thoughts before muttering 'Astaghfirullah' He was dressed in a jean knee length trousers and a white vest. His long hair was put in a bun.

Normally in Nigeria, it is very rare to see male with long hair but the guy running towards her has a very long hair which she always got jealous of. She never knew her uncle will allow him to raised his hair and not cut it. Even her uncle is always with low cut hairstyle like the other thousands of men she knew. Though some people also raised their hair but she has never seen anyone with such long hair.

"Ukhty, As Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu" He greeted breaking her chain of thought. He handed her the second umbrella and she smiled at him before collecting it.

Just hearing his voice made her heartbeat accelerated. 'he's your cousin so get a hold of yourself '

"Give me your bag" He said before collecting her bag from her.

Once they got home, they removed the umbrella and put it somewhere to dry before going in.

"Subhanallah. Habeebty you got really wet. You're going to catch cold " Her uncle's wife said before taking her to her room.

"Why did you come with bus instead of coming with your car, Saniyah. You almost gave your dad and Naheemah heart attack" Miskiyyah said rummaging her closet.

She later found a wine Abaya and black hijab and handed it over to Saniyah.

"Alhamdulillah that I have new underwear " She said and Saniyah blushed as she covers her face with her two hands.

"A 25 years old girl blushing at the mention of underwear. Like seriously you won't stop amazing me. You better go get married" The moment her Aunt made mention of marriage, she imagined herself getting married to him but she quickly brushed it away.

"Soon Aunty" She gestured and Miskiyyah smiled.

"Go get change, I'll be with your cousin downstairs" Miskiyyah said before leaving the room.

"Momma" Haneef called immediately she got downstairs.

"Seriously Haneef don't you think your hair needs trimming" She said

"Momma just say you're jealous that my hair is longer than yours so please stop commenting on my hair" Haneef said before winking at his mum.

At the age of twenty, Haneef Ahmad is currently a pilot at an international airport in Australia. So he rarely comes home but whenever he does, it will only last for three to four days so his uncles, aunts and cousins always pay him visit. And that was what brought Saniyah, his dad's twin daughter to his house.

The first time he came home after two years, he came home with his long soft hair and at first his mum had ordered him to shave it off likewise his dad. But he was later allowed to leave it. And according to his mum, he looks more handsome.

Saniyah walked into the room and flash a smile at her aunt before seating down beside her.

"How are you Haneef?" She asked with sign language and Haneef replied with 'Alhamdulillah, I'm fine'

And that was all, she couldn't bring herself to ask another question as her heart is undergoing acceleration due to love and Haneef on the other hand isn't someone that is good in gisting.

The door opened and fifteen years old Isma'il and Ishaq and fourteen years old Muhammad Mustapha walked into the house. They all  said their Salam before hugging their mum.

"As Salah" Haneef said before standing up. They all went to perform their ablution and together they prayed with Haneef leading.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Aaryan please for now drop the topic" Naheemah said trying to calm herself down.

"No. Saniyah isn't a kid again. Alhamdulillah, She's a successful pharmacologist and she's planning on opening her own company soon so what else is delaying her in getting married. She has a lot of suitors yet she couldn't chose one. I asked if she loves someone else but it's the same answer everyday and you want me to calm down. Ya Allah"  Aaryan said walking up and down the room. He stopped before turning to his daughter. He heaved a sigh before sitting beside her and she burst into tears.

"Please be sincere with me Habeebty. Please confide in me" He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

Naheemah took that as a cue to leave and she did.

"Do you have someone you like?" He asked and Saniyah hesitated before nodding.

"Who?"

"Abby you won't accept him. He's five years younger than me and he's someone close to us" She gestured and her father nod while thinking of who it could be.

"Who?"

"Haneef Ahmad. Wallahi Abby I tried to stop myself but Abby I find it hard to. Abby I'm sorry" She gestured leaving her dad surprised and shocked at the same time.

He sighed rubbing his two hands on his face. 'It's too late ' He thought as his mind drifted to the conversation he had with his twin brother earlier.

"Haneef found someone he likes in Australia so he wants me to do a background check on her and I'm very impressed with the results. So you will be following me to ask for her hand" His brother, Haneef's dad, had told him earlier that day.

Only if he knew his own daughter likes him then he would've informed them before someone else.  It's too late now and he doesn't know how to explain that to his daughter that won't affect her fragile heart.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil A'alameem

As Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu everyone.

So do you like the epilogue 😜😘

It's an epilogue of 'His Gorgeous Muslimah ' and a prologue to my upcoming story.

So anticipate 'The Fragile Heart of A Muslimah' 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for all the votes and comments so far. A special thanks to MutiatAbdulafeez for all the support given to me through comments and votes.

I say a big thank you to the rest of you also May Almighty Allah Azzawajjal continue to bless and provide for everyone of you for the votes and comments. Thank you and Jazakumllahu Khayran.

I love you all 🥰😍😘

Love from your writer Malikah 🥰
Muah....😘