1-The Moon

~~~In the Evening Oliver's Office~~~

"But Oliverrrrr."

Oliver sighed and placed the parchment and pen back on the desk.

"But what, James? You know of the Burned ones that are still roa-" Oliver was cut off by a growl coming from the forest behind him.

He looked at James with a 'see?' face while pointing behind him. "Those shits."

"That's just Nancy." James nodded at Oliver's reasoning. "Look, I know, but my soulmates are there." He did jazz hands.

Oliver looked at James dumbfounded. "And how do you know that?"

"I can feel it in my bones." James sounded through gritted teeth, trying to persuade his tired brother.

They stood in silence for a few moments before Oliver shook his head.

James held up his middle finger, a slipper smashing right into his face.

~~~At night, In James' room~~~

James examined the marks on his arm with a small smile. "I wonder who they'd be."

James traced the tattoos lightly. It felt like a swarm of butterflies were in his stomach as he traced the snake from the head to its tail.

"I guess he's awake." James looked out the window at the moon, his long-time friend. "What do you say, moon?"

The Moon shone a bit brighter, as if agreeing to his words. This was not noticeable by anyone else than James as he always loved to examine the way the moon shone.

James looked at his forearm and traced the mark from the left of the nest to the right, feeling a slight chill. "He's asleep."

James looked back out the window, his eyes glinting. "Cum habuero, numquam eos dimittam."

The moon shone evn brighter at his words as if sharing his joy before dimming a bit.

~~~Same time, At Riven's~~~

Riven stared up at the ceiling, the only light source in the room being the moon as the light shone down on his bare chest.

Riven flinched a bit, tensing up as the brunette in his hold turned to snuggle into his side.

He hissed a bit as his neck started burning a bit before going back to being warm.

The boy turned to take his phone off his bedside table, turning the screen to his neck for his soulmate tattoo, the guilt creeping up as he saw it staring right back at him.

Riven sighed, placing down his phone on the bedside table and looking at the moon.

He felt like it was judging him.

Hard.

"Don't stare at me like that."

Riven blanched and closed his eyes quickly as he heard the girl's voice.

What was this b#tch on?

He heard shuffling before feeling the girl leave his side. He flinched a bit as a bit of pressure was on his lap.

"You know we can always go for a round 2."

What was this b#tch on?!

~~~Same time, At Skye's~~~

Skye grumbled a bit in his sleep, feeling a bit hot under the weighted blanket.

Groaning, he got up and opened his window, staring out at the moon for some reason before laying back down in his bed.

He traced the tattoo on his neck before closing his eyes.

Going back into deep slumber.

Whether rain or fall, the moon sees all.