🔞17-Bloom's Missing+Relaxation

"Where's Skye?" Stella walked in with a mission.

"Don't know, don't care." Riven tapped his cigarette in the ash tray, reducing the bundle.

Stella silently looked at the other male.

"Don't look at me." James chortle. "I've never seen him after the meeting."

"Well, I'm going to use the bathroom." Stella didn't wait for a response as she went into the bathroom- for her, powder room.

Riven took a huff. "What did you put in this?" He started regretting his decision to make James fix the weed.

James winced. "A bit of Angel's." James took the cigarette from his hands and put it at his mouth.

"Sh!t." Riven adjusted himself in his seat before deciding to hover over him. "You're a bad influence."

"Keep telling yourself that." James remained eye contact with him, drifting back to look up the ceiling.

Riven moved to lay down on top of him, flopping down is the right term as he threw his weight on James.

James hummed to himself, unfazed by the weight while hands resting on Riven's shoulders as his head tilted up to the ceiling. "I'm so f$cking tired." He groaned out.

"Me too." Riven rested his head on his chest, hands resting on my hips. "Wanna have s*x?"

James looked at him excitedly. "Sure."

Suddenly, Skye busted in with an angered expression.

"Where is she?" Skye looked at Riven.

"Who?" Riven answered, not really caring, sitting up in the bed and throwing James a towel.

Skye looked at James. "Why are y-" He shook his head and turned back to Riven. "The unstable s*x addict leading you around by your d*ck." He started raising his voice. "Where is she?"

I kind of took offense to that, being a kind of s*x addict, but at the same time, I didn't.

"I don't know." Riven chuckled. "Beatrix isn't surgically attached to me. Why?"

"I'm looking for Bloom." Skye said the obvious reason for his interruptance.

"Bloom is who you came for?" James asked, exasperated at the comfortable atmosphere he interrupted.

"Stop being influenced by Riven's ways and shut up." Skye snapped before turning to Riven as he spoke.

"Beatrix was the last person who was with her -" Riven shut up as he heard a voice.

"Seriously?"

'New opponent, incoming.'

I looked as Stella stepped in.

"I sent you, like, 20 texts, and you're running around looking for Bloom?" Stella stepped closer to Skye.

"Yeah. You have fun with that." Riven got up from the couch and exited the room. "You coming, James?"

"Yeah." I got up from my seat and made my way through the door.

These people got issues.

Riven paused before him, slowly turning to stare at him. "Your room?"

James slowly grinned. "Sure."

-----

~James POV~

Riven left for a while, saying someone was calling him so I decided to take a bath.

After soaking for a while, I turned my head to see Riven standing at the door, lifting from the edge of the tub.

"You know, the video wasn't funny." I shook my head, trying to move the strands of wet hair from my face.