7-The Stone Circle

~~~James POV~~~

I stood in the dark kitchen, gathering my thoughts on what just happened.

Thank God I sobered up 'cause of that bun because WHAT THE F#CK?!

I looked at Skye and Riven's room door. He's supposed to be asleep with Stella since she thinks of herself as a bad guy in a room filled with good guys and went to Skye since only he alone knew she was a good guy.

I looked at the dorm door. Riven just stormed out through that door because of something, and he's probably trying to stick his d!ck in whatever poor girl he finds so he can get his mind off some things.

I sighed and leaned back on the kitchen counter to stare out at the moon.

Where are my soulmates when I need them?

I got up from the counter and walked to my own bedroom, closing the door after making sure all the lights were off.

Riven was sure to have his own dorm keys, so he should be alright.

I walked over to my bedside table and took out some SM cream to rub on my soulmate tattoos.

I wonder how people hide the irritation these cause. The more the tattoos, the more it irritates your skin. And I have two.

I looked through the window, finding it hard to sleep, and looked up at the moon.

"Weirdly, after Riven touched me, my snake tattoo started to burn." I vented to the moon. "But then he stormed out. Why?" I looked down at my hands.

"What should I do, moon?"

~~~The Next Day~~~

The path to the stone circle is crunchy with the amount of old leaves on the ground, but it was soundless as two siblings walked along the way.

James dressed in a black long-sleeved turtleneck with black joggers and some black boots.

Georgia was in a black floral dress with some black knee-high boots and light makeup. A black beanie was situated on her head.

"So, what I'm getting is that they found a Burned One, knocked it out, and are trying to gain information from it?" James asked his sister for more of a  confirmation. "Did they tell Oliver?"

"I don't think they did or else you wouldn't be coming to the stone circle with me." Georgia sarcastically mentioned, looking at her brother.

"Right." James nodded his head, looking ahead on the path.

Georgia noticed this was unusual since the walk was so quiet without his rambling. "Everything alright?"

"No. I want to commit suicide." James denied.

"Same, but brother doesn't want us to go all emo on him." Georgia reminded him. "And we shouldn't leave him alone with the kids."

"Do you see what we are wearing?" James gestured to their outfit with a small laugh, gaining one from the other.

The path was silent for a bit, both admiring the view of the place.

"Did you find your soulmate yet?" James noticed the smile on her face. "How was it?"

Georgia groaned and stomped her feet a bfingerling. "He was so freaking scrumptious with the piercings and BUILD." She started acting like a fangirl.

James said a simple, 'Ew', before speed walking.

"Hey!" Georgia fumed from behind him.

Soon, they reached the witches' circle.

"Nice of you to join us, Ms. and Mr. Winchester." The headmistress motioned for them to sit in two separate spots.