3-Arrival

~~~Morning, Alfea~~~

The siblings stumbled out of the portal and were amazed by the tall building before them.

"Shit, they have maids and butlers or something?" James looked at his sister before placing his hands on his knees.

"Very funny, James. Not everyone can afford servants." Georgia immediately pulled out her phone and did a dramatic gasp. "There's no WiFi."

James examined the area. "It's not like you'll die if you don't have any."

Georgia did a slow turn with her head to stare at her brother. "Easy for you to say. You don't even have a phone."

"Why do I need a phone when I can just-" James was cut off as a redhead walked past him. "Gawd Damn."

Georgia rolled her eyes and spotted a group of girls taking a picture. "Maybe they have some."

James looked back to notice that Georgia went to the females and shrugged. "Guess she found some friends."

James slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked with his dufflebag in his hand.

James looked to his left and saw a dark, curly haired guy leaning on a wall.

"Hey."

The guy turned to meet James' gaze, raising a brow at the bright smile on his face.

"Wanna be friends?" James asked while rocking on the balls of his feet.

"Yeah, sure." The guy turned to look at the center of the yard, amused at the little ball of sunshine.

James started rambling off about how he and his sister got here and was naming off different colors and whatnot.

Standing near the guy, James was shocked at how he was taller than him. "What are you doing so far from the North Pole?"

"Very funny." The guy glared at James before shaking his head. "Anyways, you looked a little lost, so let me tell you something; Fairies go over there, specialists over there."

James looked at where he pointed and nodded his head. "Aight." He started to move towards the middle.

"Hold on." The guy pushed him back and turned to the center of the courtyard. "Yo, Sky!"

The guy he called wasn't answering him, so he resolved to go over there himself, unfortunately fortunate, dragging James with him.

"Quit perking on the first years." The dark-haired guy stood in front of the blonde with an unamused look.

"Riv, just give me one second. Yeah?" The blonde pleaded with a calm voice.

"Why?" 'Riv' tried to look past his shoulder.

"You gonna chase her?" James pointed with his chin to the redhead walking away.

The blond turned to see the girl walking away before play fighting with 'Riv'.

Both soon did a brotherly hug before pulling away.

"How you doing, man?" 'Riv' asked his friend.

"Good. You?" The blond asked back with a small smile.

"Great. Now that I'm here." 'Riv' looked at the Specialist Hall. "Oh." He looked behind him. "You coming?"

"Uh..." James tried to form a sentence. "Where. The. Fuck. Am. I. To. Go?"

"Come to the Specialist Hall with us." The blond invited him. "I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Skye."

"Riven, pardon my manners earlier." Riv smiled a bit before heading to the Specialist Hall.

"You had manners?" Skye remarked, getting a jab in return from the raven haired male.

"What is the deal about specialists and fairies?" James decided to ask, confusedly staring at his sister entering the Fairy Hall with her new friends.

"Fairies are like the gifted. Specialists are the army." Riven tried to spell it out for him. "Not my best analogy, is it?"

"The point is. They have magic, we don't." Skye spoke the most noticeable thing, walking up the stairs to the Specialist Hall.