8-Riven

~~~James POV~~~

"So you were a witch?" Terra immediately walked over to me after the lesson was over. "And a descendant of the Scarlet Witch for a fact."

I was already tired of her talking. Thank God for my sister, who called me over.

"Come on, James." Georgia stood at the entrance to the stone circle.

"Got to go." I sped walk over to Georgia, both of us walking fast to the school.

I looked down at my watch, it is now 8:20. I have ten minutes until the specialists' training starts.

"Think you can shower in less than ten minutes?" Georgia challenged me.

"You should know better to challenge me." I shook my head lightly before vanishing in a flash of red light.

I appeared in my room and took a quick shower before dressing in a long sleeve black shirt with some black combat pants and boots.

I vanished in a flash of red light and appeared behind a corridor near the entrance to the path.

I let out a sigh. "Five more minutes."

"Well, well, well."

I turned at the voice slowly.

"Guess you're a fairy, then, huh?" Riven walked up to me smugly.

And God, was he this attractive?

I stood there for a whole, thinking of my words before giving up in frustration.

"Ok, listen. I just didn't want anyone to find out until today, but I wiped their memories, so the only person I have remembering is you, which is weird."

Yes. As I said. I wiped the Fairies' memories of me having an ability, so the only memory they have is my sister showing her abilities.

Strangely, the memory wipe wasn't working on him.

"Well, thanks to the soulmate bond, I guess I'm immune." Riven shrugged and walked off too smug for my liking.

Wait.

I ran up to his side as the path was narrow. "What the f#ck do you mean soulmate?"

"Gods. Imagine when everyone finds out that you, a Winchester, have two soulmates. Not to mention that they're males." Riven was just rubbing it in my face at this point.

"It wouldn't work because I'd wipe their memories, but what do you mean by male soulmates and that your one of them?" I started questioning him.

I realized that we're almost in the training area.

"You'll find out just like I did." That was the last thing Riven said before walking over across the pond.

That motherf#cking c$nt.

I walked across the board above the river and barely made it on the grass before dodging a metal cane.

"You're late, Winchester." Silva called out from his spot down the pond. "Two laps around the pond in ten minutes."

"What is wrong with this world and ten minutes?" I got on my mark on the spot, waiting on Silva to start me off.

"And, hike!"

Those two words made me run faster than I've ever done in my life.

"Shit."

"Look at him go."

"Vugsly and Arnold, hike!"

I sniggered at the thought of the other two running before marking my first lap by dropping one of my gloves in Silva's outstretched hand.