6-Orientation Party pt.2

~~~Same Place, James POV~~~

"And then she just smiled." Terra vented out to me.

I just kept nodding along, so invested in her life story like the little instigator I am.

I might even have a talk with St-

Oh shit.

My eyes weren't trained on Terra, but now on a fellow specialist and fairy talking while another fairy was also watching them.

I smell drama.

Weak drama.

But it could get to the level of strong drama or juicy drama.

"So now I'm just wondering if they'll really be my friends or they're just fake bi-"

I cut Terra off. "Just float along the river until you reach the end."

"Yeah." Terra paused to take in some air. "Right." She took a sip of her cup.

"Imma be right back." I took up the empty plate and went to get some more pastries.

Stella stepped up to be beside me. "Isn't that your second plate, James?"

"Isn't this your second year, Stella?" I placed some more cookies on my plate.

"Who told you that?" Stella inquired through gritted teeth.

"You'd be surprised how much a Winchester can gain from anyone." I took a bite of one of the cookies and went back to Terra.

"Why is she just standing there?" Terra pointed at Stella.

"Bitch got hit with reality." I took another bite of the cookie. "Continue."

~~~Some time later~~~

My eyes drooped as Terra kept on talking.

"And you're actually kind of fun." Terra ended off with a small laugh before she went silent, walking over to the righg.

I looked over where she was going and followed after her.

"Are you bullying the first years? Be more basic." Terra spoke up over the two, chastising Riven.

I just stood over to her right and sipped from my cup.

"I can't bully the willing? Right?" Riven looked at the boy.

"I don't know what that means." The bot shook his head, traumatized from the drink he just got.

I walked over slowly and took the flask from Riven, spiking my own drink because this place was just too boring.

"Just ignore him. He thinks he's some badass." Terra continued. "You should've seen him last year. He's just a tragic nerd in disguise."

"You got a picture?" I asked but got ignored.

"And she's just three people in disguise." Riven shot back.

I groaned and shook my head in disappointment. "No body shaming around here, bro."

Riven shrugged smugly, seeing Terra's mood down.

"Whoa. Come on, man." The student tried getting him to apologize.

"No. I've got this." Terra stopped him in his tracks.

"Shit." I stepped back a bit to give them space.

"People always think that they can treat the big girl like shit," Terra shrugged as she started off.

I groaned and grabbed a seat, knowing that this was some big speech.