🔞19-Riven

(A bit of lemon, but not too extreme since i didn't know where to put James and decided to give him a bit of time with Riven)

The next day, James was feeling out of it, wanting to sit down after every ten minutes or even falling asleep while standing up.

Riven saw this and called him over while walking off the training grounds.

Walking up to Riven with his staff, kind of as a walking stick, James walked in line with him. "What's up?"

"Did you get a f#cking growspurt?" Riven was shocked at his voice.

"No, it's like this in the mornings." James yawned.

"Well, you need an excorcism." Riven commented, stepping into the Specialist Hall.

"Look who's talking." James walked right behind him, waving his hand as the staff was transported back to the grounds.

They split up when they entered their dorm, James going to shower while Riven was doing whatever.

Walking into Riven's room, James immediately flopped onto the grown boy who was looking at his phone.

Feeling water dripping on his face, he looked up at the blond, staring at him. "Why is your hair wet?"

"Why's my d!ck wet?" James tilted his head, more water dropping onto Riven.

"I said 'hair'." Riven corrected before grabbing the towel around his shoulders. "Turn around."

James complied and sat with his back to Riven's chest before he felt a warm buzz in his right arm, getting a heavy feeling in his heart.

Reaching out, he took the towel from Riven and threw it onto the room floor, capturing their lips together and placing his weight down to make him lay back onto the pillows of his bed.

Breaking between kisses, Riven spoke up. "Are...you...ok?"

James nodded. "Just testing something."

"What?" Riven looked up from his half lidded eyes before he felt it.

A pull was coming from James like a cat getting tempted with a treat. Riven had to push the urges to the back of his mind before gripping James by the hips.

"What's on your mind?" Riven became the therapist for once.

"Do you...love me?" James couldn't help but ask, eyes staring full blown wide at the capturer of his heart.

(I was tempted to put: "Daddy..*dramatic cough*..am I your baby?" and had to resist my urges)

"Of course." Riven answered shortly. "Why? Do you think we hate you?"

James was silent for a bit before nodding, tears starting to stream down his eyes.

"Why? We're your soulmates. We'd never hate you." Riven tried comforting the male.

"I..heard you."

"Hm?" Riven's heart raced for some unknown reason.

"I heard you." James repeated. "At the cargo place where you and Skye were arguing."

Seeing the conflict playing in his eyes, Riven pulled James into a haste kiss that was long and full of the passion he had for him.

"I love you, James." Riven confessed, which felt weird to him. "Don't believe me?" He started pulling the strings from his joggers. "Let me show you."

James looked down at Riven's lap he was situated on and watched as the older pulled his pants down a bit but enough to take out his genital.

"I-I'm sore." James tried to stop Riven from pulling off his shirt.