11-The Ring

~~~James POV~~~

I opened my eyes, sitting up in bed as I felt a feather like touch on my nose.

"Get up. Remember that you're going with the girls today." Skye stood with a feather in his hand, books in the other.

I groaned. "Do I have to." I flopped back down on the bed.

"Yes." Skye sat in one of my foldable chairs. "Just get ready, I'll walk you to them."

I groaned in protest but got up, looking at the outfit displayed for me to wear.

"The f$ck is that?"

Minutes later, I was now stood beside Skye as he fumbled for his key to open his and Riven's dorm.

"Why would he lock the door?" Skye opened the door and found his answer.

Beatrix.

Seeing her exit the room with a smug grin on her face made my stomach boil.

"Your bag is already packed." Skye stepped out of the room and pointed to the kitchen. "On the counter."

"Chocolate?" I walked over to the bag.

"Chocolates, nuts, and your cheese cakes." Skye confirmed before picking up a stack of books. "Hurry up before they leave you."

"They can't though." I looked over at him. "I'm the main character." I blowed him a kiss before exiting.

Walking in the halls, I shuddered as I thought of what I had just done.

"Come with us." Terra called to me, Musa beside of her.

"Okay." I shrugged.

~~Later on~~

"We're here." I announced, backpack slung over my shoulder.

"Finally!" Stella sounded exasperated.

"Who troubled the ogre?" I asked wearily.

"Sorry. I needed help with the Zanbaq. We're all good now, though." Terra explained to the rest.

"Do we know where the barn is?" Stella questioned impatiently.

"Um, yes. North." Terra answered her with a small chuckle. "Because- There's this little stump that looks like an old-"

"Show." Stella cut her off. "Don't tell."

"Is that what Skye said when you mentioned having a 'magnetic pussy'?" I muttered, biting a chocolate bar.

"What was that, James?" Musa turned to me.

"Nothing." I smiled after telling the point white lie.

All of us stepped through the barrier and began making our way through the woods.

We soon paused at a large red box, staring down at it with different emotions.

Terra's held anxiety.

Musa was curious.

Aisha was still passively having double thoughts.

Bloom was determined.

Stella was- Stella.

I, for one was hungry.

Stella, Bloom and Aisha stepped down to the structure. I went to follow them but saw Musa walking off with her eyes flashing purple.

"Musa?" Terra saw this and motioned me towards the structure. "Go. I'll take care of this."

"Ready?" Bloom stood in front of the barn's door, looking at the other three.