#05 - Mesmerized

song of the chapter!
Gwen Stefani - Luxurious

•••

After finishing their third song, the band was gearing up for the final performance of the night. This last song was extra special because it showcased Semi as the lead singer while Sakura took charge of the guitar.

The excitement was palpable as the anticipation built up among the crowd.

With a spirited burst of energy, Semi's voice rang out, "Who's all set to rock out to 'On yo mamas bed'?" His enthusiastic shout sent ripples of excitement through the audience, who responded with a wild eruption of cheers and applause.

This particular song held a unique power to hype up the crowd, and everyone knew it. But his fellow bandmates have no idea why Semi chose that title.

Among the thrilled onlookers, Tendou couldn't contain his happiness. Seeing Semi take center stage filled him with an infectious joy.

Grinning from ear to ear, he couldn't resist joining in, "Count me in, Semisemi~!" His cheer echoed alongside the crowd's enthusiasm.

"3,2,1, LET'S GO!"

The crowd's energy reached new heights as they bounced and swayed to the rhythm of the song.

Amidst the excitement, Iwaizumi found himself taken aback by Sakura's surprising guitar skills. He had always thought of her as the band's lead singer, but her skills on the guitar left him genuinely astonished.

As the song progressed to its bridge, Sakura's moment to shine arrived. Unveiling an unexpected guitar solo that wasn't part of the official track, she skillfully demonstrated her dedication to the performance.

The extra effort she had put into making this solo became apparent in the seamless way it blended with the music.

The massive screen projecting her guitar solo drew collective gasps of admiration from the crowd. "Wow!" escaped their lips in unison as they watched Sakura's fingers dance across the strings.

Her display of musical talent left a memorable impression, and the chorus of praise was led by none other than Tanaka and Nishinoya, who couldn't contain their amazement. "Sakura is so cool!" they exclaimed.

Caught in a moment of awe, Iwaizumi found himself momentarily frozen. His gaze was locked onto Sakura, captivated by her effortlessly cool appearance as she skillfully held the guitar.

In that instance, the surroundings seemed to fade, leaving him solely focused on admiring the remarkable spectacle unfolding before him.

"Iwa, what are you doing? Let's join in the jumping!" Oikawa's voice cut through Iwaizumi's trance, pulling him back to the present moment.

"What just happened?"

As the final song concluded with an added outro, the time had come to bid farewell. "We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all of you for being here! Your support means the world to us!"

With a genuine affection, the band members extended their waves of appreciation to the audience, a mix of gratitude and fondness evident in their gestures, before making their way off the stage.