#18 - Reunion (Special)

song of the chapter!
Lana Del Rey - Brooklyn Baby

•••

The concert was about to kick off, with the group huddled backstage, getting ready for their surprise and not-so-well-rehearsed performances.

Hana, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi decided to head to the VIP section to enjoy the show. There, they also bumped into the MSBY 4 crew, along with Kuroo and Kenma.

Finally, Sakura burst onto the stage with her trademark vibrant energy, greeting the roaring crowd with a jubilant, "What's up, Tokyo!"

The audience's cheers were so thunderous it could practically hurt eardrums. Among the VIP guests, Kuroo, Oikawa, Bokuto, and Hinata were visibly the most thrilled.

Her first song began, her chart-topping hit. Iwaizumi pulled out his phone to capture every moment of his girlfriend's performance. He was overflowing with pride, seeing her realize her lifelong dream.

After completing four of her electrifying hit songs, Sakura took a brief break and addressed her adoring fans.

"It's so wonderful to see all of you here!" she exclaimed into the microphone, prompting another surge of cheers from the audience.

"And now, for this next song, it's actually the very first one I ever wrote back when I was in high school," she revealed, a nostalgic smile playing on her lips.

"But it feels a bit incomplete if I sing it all by myself, don't you think?" She posed the question, and the audience gasped, intrigued.

Oikawa couldn't believe it and nudged Iwaizumi in disbelief. "Are they coming up already!?" he asked in astonishment. Iwaizumi chuckled, his eyes glued to the screen displaying Sakura. "Seems like it." he replied.

Sakura continued, her voice filled with excitement, "So how about I bring up my chaotic friends, and we can all rock out to my song, just like how you guys did six years ago? What do you think about that?" She directed the microphone towards the audience, awaiting their response.

Hinata turned to Iwaizumi, his eyes wide with disbelief. "There's no way..." he muttered. Iwaizumi smirked and confirmed, "Oh, there's a way." His eyes never left the screen, eager to witness the reunion unfold.

And there they stood, the complete lineup of The Chaotic Chords, reunited on stage after a hiatus of six long years. The boys waved to the audience, who responded with a deafening roar of excitement.

"Hey there, Chaotics, did you miss us?" Semi addressed the fans with a wide grin. Chaotics had always been their dedicated fandom name, a perfect fit.

Even in the VIP section, jaws dropped in astonishment, with Sakusa and Kenma's mouths slightly agape, utterly surprised by this unexpected reunion.

Semi confidently strolled over to where the guitar awaited him, Kunimi found his place with the bass, and Tsukishima took up his position on the drums. And then, Sakura, as always, stood at the center with her microphone in hand.

The lead singer decided it was time for introductions. "Shall we reintroduce ourselves, guys?" she proposed, and they all nodded in agreement.