#10 - So hot!

song of the chapter!
Paramore - All I Wanted

•••

Sakura hurried to school with a heart full of gratitude, eager to express her thanks to Iwaizumi. His kindness the previous night, when he had helped her get home after she had passed out sick, had touched her deeply.

Hana attempted to keep up with Sakura's pace, but found herself falling behind. Upon reaching school, Sakura made a direct route for her classroom. As she entered her room, she gradually slowed down, panting slightly as she caught her breath.

Once inside, her eyes fell upon Iwaizumi, who was engaged in an arm wrestling match with an unfamiliar guy.

Approaching him, she spoke up, "Hey, Iwaizumi? Can we talk?" she inquired, her breath still recovering from her rushed arrival.

Iwaizumi turned his attention towards Sakura, momentarily halting his arm wrestling attempt. Sporting a determined expression, he responded with a mix of competitiveness and concern,

"Hey, Watanabe! Feeling better now?" He rose from his seat, ready to engage in a proper conversation.

Sakura nodded, her relief evident, "Could we maybe talk somewhere private?" she asked, her desire for a one-on-one conversation evident.

Iwaizumi was about to agree when the teacher suddenly entered the classroom, prompting him to suggest, "Can we catch up later?" They both hurriedly took their seats as the teacher commenced the lesson.

A sigh escaped Sakura's lips, her longing to have a heartfelt conversation with Iwaizumi left hanging in the air.

As the lesson kicked off, Sakura thought of the idea of passing a note to Iwaizumi once more. Yet, deep down, she wanted to express her gratitude face-to-face.

With a resigned sigh, she resolved to focus on the class material at hand. Meanwhile, Iwaizumi's gaze drifted towards Sakura, observing her as she engaged with the lesson.

He couldn't help but admire her, finding her appearance quite beautiful. For a brief moment, he allowed his gaze to remain, appreciating her presence. Soon, a wave of shyness washed over him, causing him to quickly avert his eyes.

Time ticked away, and nearly an hour had elapsed, with the first class gradually drawing to a close. Sakura's face seemed a bit pale, indicating her unfamiliarity with the concept of paying attention in class.

As the teacher prepared to conclude, she added, "Also, before I dismiss everyone, I'd like to discuss the upcoming school festival, scheduled in two weeks. If any of you have suggestions or ideas, feel free to jot them down on paper and submit them to me." Her announcement echoed in the classroom.

Internally, Sakura let out a mental groan. "Already the school festival?" she thought, a sense of disbelief washing over her.

The rapid passage of time weighed on her mind, and she found herself stressing over the idea of eventually graduating and departing from her high school days.

With the teacher distributing small slips of paper, the students set to work jotting down their suggestions for the class's participation in the upcoming school festival.

Sakura, however, found herself lost in thought, contemplating various ideas. The thought of creating a haunted classroom initially crossed her mind, but she swiftly dismissed it as too commonplace and lacking originality.