Anger grows inside

Normally, my big brother Leo would be narrating. But its time that I have something to say about all of this. My name is Linus. In the last story, Leo was right about Mom being worried. She was very angry at him for going out without her permission. So he was grounded for the rest of the weekend, and the Christmas Break. I'm sure that he can see Nixie after that. We all had a nice Christmas. Leo got himself his own windsurf board and a regular surfboard. I could tell that he was excited. I had gotten my own surfboard, and the same could be said about Leander. I know why Leo is angry at me. He thinks that I might be lazy to look after Leander, or maybe he thinks that I am letting Leander go into his room so that he could wreck his stuff. The truth is; I am very scared of Leander. He was pushing me around too.

I thought that by getting his attention, and by locking myself in his room. I thought that he would give Leander attention and protect me from him. But I think that was a very stupid plan. After Leo had supper at Mrs. Darkblood's home, something about him has changed. I don't know what happened to him. Now I am scared of him, and Leander. On the other hand, he might scare Leander enough that he might have to leave me alone. But that didn't happen. He stared down at me as if I were a small puppy. I am scared that he might try to wreck my toys too. The story I'm about to share with you happened during Boxing Day. We were feeling tired after having a wonderful holiday. It was nearly lunchtime when the phone rang. Mom went to pick up the phone. I was watching from around the corner. Both of my brothers were up in their rooms. Mom answered the phone. I could only see about half of her face since she was staring at the kitchen window. That's when I saw her face change. She was pretty serious, and worried. I could see on tear falling from one of her eyes. After the call was finished, Mom hanged up. Then she began to cry a little. "Mom?" I called. Mom walked out from the kitchen. She found me close to the wall. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Linus, please call your brothers. I have something important to tell them." Mom informed me. I knocked on both of my brothers' doors. We all walked downstairs to the living room. Mom got us to sit down on the couch. She told us the sad news. Dad's ship was sunk at sea. He died along with the ship. Some tears came out from our eyes. Mom got closer. She gave each of us a hug. We hanged out for a little while before it was time for lunch to be made. We all stared down at the fish soup that we ate. We didn't bother to say anything. The thing with Dad dying is hurting us. Then it was time to be heading back to school after the winter break. It never snows where we are. I went through my school work as best I could. Though my classmates can be silly at times. I told the EA teacher what happened. Then after school, Mom met us at the gate like she normally does. She revealed that Mrs. Oceania and Nixie are going to take Leo and I swimming. Nixie, Leo, and I changed in the middle school.

"Linus, can we hold onto your hands please?" Nixie asked. Leo and herself held out their hands. I held onto them. We all stepped into the cool ocean. Mrs. Oceania got me to wear a life jacket. Leo and Nixie played with me while we were up to our necks in water. Nixie had fun getting my hair wet. Leo had fun playing with my toes. Then Nixie gave Leo, and I hugs. She said that she is sorry about what happened to our father. I didn't know what to say about that. I dried myself off with a towel. After swimming, Mrs. Oceania took us home. We pushed our bicycles back home. Leander and Mom were waiting for us. "Thank you Nixie, and Mrs. Oceania, for the wonderful time." I told them. The neighbors both smiled at me. Then I changed back to my regular clothes. Mom revealed that Leander and herself were shopping for stuff. There were groceries and other things. Mom and Leander made supper tonight. Leo and I set the table. After we were relaxing after supper, there was something strange happening outside. One would think that there was a humanoid form that was coming to the beach. A creature with a shark like head emerged from the water. It stared at our house. "We'll see how you deal with this Dark Chosen." His left hand reached out for the shore. That's when that same hand left something on the beach. The hand retreated back into the water. The head of the shark creature started to push itself away from Shell Island. The head began to submerge itself into the ocean. Nobody could be sure what this item was. That's when this thing began to unwind itself. It started to slither on the ground like a snake. The long like creature had its head looking at the house across the bicycle road. The circular mouth full of teeth was shown for two seconds. The scary creature slithered across the only road. The creature let out a hiss as it slithered across the road. It stopped when it was only close to the door. It tried to get in from eating into the wood. That didn't seem to work. The creature backed away and looked for someplace else to go to. Then it was morning. I got up when my alarm clock rang.