Chapter .18

"Pugsley! Wednesday! Breakfast!"

I groaned my face into my pillow.

What's the point of waking up in the morning if it's just going to be the same thing over and over again? Like I would 100% rather stay in my bed all day than go outside and touch some much needed grass.

"Wednesday mom told you to get your ass downstairs before the food gets cold", Pugsley said, grabbing a pillow off the ground and throwing it at my head.

"Don't you have money to make?" I asked, looking over to glare at him.

"Nope!" He said, popping the p "my prayers have been answered. My boss is so fat now that she can't even get up on her own two feet! So she let us have a couple of days off" He spoke happily.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you" I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"You shouldn't be talking about that rat's nest in your hair" he scoffed.

"Maybe before you talk brush your teeth" I said, covering my nose.

"What?" He took his hand up to his mouth and blew into it to smell his breath. "Oh shit" he coughed,

"You better not be kissing your boyfriend like that" I spoke in disgust as I stepped out of bed.

"Oh please you're acting as if Enid actually enjoys kissing you" he spat back.

"Just because I'm loved more doesn't mean you should be jealous". I scowled at him.

"Why am I even arguing with you?" he sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Cause you're stupid" I said, trying to push him towards the doorway.

"You can't push me anymore. I'm all six pack" he said smugly.

Yeah. Six packs of stomach rolls.

"And where'd you get that from? A video on how to get a six pack in under 10 minutes?" I said, shoving him into the wall by "accident"

"Ow!" He was holding the back of his head in pain.

"Oops, my hand slipped". I shrugged, walking over to my closet.

"I'm telling mom you hit me" he huffed, walking out the room.

What a tattletale. No wonder he has a boyfriend. Ew.

_______

"Morning dear" my mom said as I took a seat at the table.

"Morning", I responded as she served me a plate of chorizo and beans.

I love me some chorizo.

"Mommm Wednesday hit me!" Pugsley whined, stuffing a spoon full of beans into his mouth

"Pugsley, you are practically a grown adult. Stop fighting with your sister" my mom sighed, taking a seat at the table.

"Yeah PUGSLEY, stop fighting" I said, with a mocking tone,

"You were the one that started it" he said, rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean? You were the one that started it" I retorted, my voice rising. "You pushed me first!" He said, turning away, his face red with anger.

"Nuh uh" I huffed.

"Yuh hu"

"Nuh uh"

"Yuh h-"

"Ya Aplácate" my mom interrupted, speaking sternly, "if you guys are going to be annoying, go somewhere else so I can actually enjoy my breakfast" she said, sending us a glare.