Chapter .19

Wednesday's POV:

Everyone's been acting weird. And not the awkward kind of weird either. More like they're hiding something from me.

"Hey Bianca where you headed?"

She jumped and turned over to look at me. "Jeez Wednesday, announce yourself or something next time," she said with a hand to her heart as she let out a deep breath.

"Answer my question" I huffed out impatiently

"I'm just heading to..." she thought for a moment "The library! Yeah the library! Just going to read some lousy romantic books knowing I'll never experience any of it" she spoke quickly

Okay. Something is genuinely going on. In all my years of knowing Bianca have I seen her willingly read a book?

"Can I join you?" I asked

"Why?" She asked looking around for a moment

"Because if you're actually going to read a book I want to witness this historical moment" I spoke with a nod

This will be a truly breaking moment in history. Maybe I'll even document it and make her a diploma.

"As much as I'd like you to join, I prefer you not to be there," she said crossing her arms

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern

"Yeah... why?" She asked looking puzzled

"You've never said such... nice things to me" I spoke with worry

That's a lie. She says stuff like that all the time. Why would anyone think I'm not nice?

Everything that I've supposedly done to "hurt" someone is all on accident. For example, me running over Xavier's pet fish.

That wasn't on accident. But it is technically his fault for taking his fish on a "walk." Oh and also his fault for letting borrow his dad's car.

But anyway, everything else I've done was by "accident".

"Wednesday"

"Yeah?"

"Goodbye"

And with that the gir- actually I don't know what Bianca is. I'm pretty sure she's part genie or something.

I'm beginning to sidetrack.

Did I accidentally mutter something in my sleep again? I told Bianca last time that it wasn't my fault her feet smelled like cheese. Hopefully, she's getting better. Sending her prayers.

Anyways. Why is everybody ignoring me? I haven't even done anything. I think. Whatever's going on with them is one hundred percent not my fault. Maybe all the girls but me synced up on their periods like my brother's Bluetooth headphones and now they're all cranky.

Enid's POV:

"Where's she at? She has all the supplies we need" I panicked as I paced around the room

"Don't worry I'm sure Bianca will be here in just a sec" Yoko said trying to reassure me

"Can you like stop moving around so much? You're making me dizzy" Xavier groaned closing his eyes

"Who gets dizzy from watching someone move around? Talk about weak" Kent scoffed

"And don't you dare complain one bit while you're here" Divina pointed at him "We didn't even ask you to hang with us" She stopped to think for a moment "Well actually we never really ask you to hang out with us" she realized before getting back to her point "if you're going to complain just leave cause nobody wants you here either way"