1. Pehli Mulaqaat?

Play the original version of " mere rashke qamar "..

Jay' pov

I was coming back after buying some flowers as maa asked me to. She needs these flowers for some Pooja (prayer) I guess. Flowers for Pooja are the best from Ganga ghat ( near Ganga river, banaras). Wow..these smells amazing. The place was as usual crowded.. some people were taking bath in the holy river some were chanting prayers and the kids...they were running around for literally no reason. I was about to go back when I heard the sound of ghunghroos...the rhythm.. the classical music.. Magical...that's what it felt..i felt a strong urge to see who was behind the calming sound of those anklets. I don't why but it felt like my heart was syncing with the rhythmic sound of those anklets.. my steps halted and I followed the sound and.....

There she was.
An angel...on earth..
"Roo-"
I Don't why those words left as whispers from my mouth. Ofcourse she can't be my Rooh...but man! How I was mesmerized by her.

She was looking like the epitome of Art..like a poetry.

The sound of her anklets,bangles and those jhumkas  that were kissing her neck as she moved with the music..she didn't notice me. I was standing there admiring her for a good 15 mins. The light sunlight hitting her face..her hairs were tied by Gajra...she was looking like a godess dancing there near the river...an absolute Godess.

(Where she was dancing)

( the dress)

That's when I saw her feets adorned by the red Alta and the thick anklets but her feet had bruises and were burning on the hot floor as she was dancing bare foot..she might get blisters like this. I gasped as she started to twirl around in her lehanga when suddenly-

RUHANI' POV

I closed my eyes twirling around in my lehanga. This is what makes me feel alive. I love this. I keep twirling fastly when suddenly my foot twisted.I was about to fall when felt an arm wrap around my waist saving me from falling into the water from the edge. Bacha liya Ganga Maiya! (God Ganga jii saved me) . I slowly open my eyes and look up to the person who saved me. He had a worried look. Damm his eyes! So familiar. I could drown in them...ruhani! Kya soch rhi hai pagal hai kya! . That was when I realised that the man was not Indian..he looked different. I look upto him and said

" will you leave me now?"

He quickly left my waist and straighten up his back  clearing his throat.

"Are you okay ?"

Dam! His voice. Ahm. Ahm.

"Um..yea I am fine."
I replied. And then asked again

" You.. don't look Indian?"

" That is because I am not Indian. I am Korean but I have been living here since almost all my life ? And you are probably the 5th person who has asked me the same question today."

He replied with a sigh. I nodded understanding but still it was not usual to see people from foreign land easily that too in banaras. I smile and asked him with curiosity
" So you must know how to speak hindi right?"

He smiled with one side of his mouth as if i challenged him.
" Yes i can." He replied

" Then say something to me in hindi expect for namaste "
I asked while crossing both my arms on my stomach and raising an eyebrow at him

" kehdu? " He take a step closer to me making me step back " Hanji" i said.

He came closer to my face and whispered into my ears keeping his hands folded at his back.

" naritya (dance) karte waqt aap bilkul Apsara ki tarah lag rhi thi. "

I quickly looked into his eye.. hearing that, my cheeks almost reddened. I cleared my throat trying to act as if he didn't just made my heart skip a beat.

"Ah..so you do know how to speak hindi and....flirt." i said the last word in a whisper.

" i was not just flirting. You were truly looking like a goddess while dancing." He said sincerely and smiled.

I nodded " Thanks um..i will go now.."

We both smiled and started to walk away but i stopped suddenly when i felt him holding my dupatta..
" Leave my dupatta." I said without turning back .

" abhi pakda hi kaha hai maine."
I heard him say and turned around only to found him standing there leaning on the pillar his arms crossed on his chest while my dupatta was stuck on a nail on the pillar.
Wow. Can this get any more embarrassing?

I clear my throat for the second time and try to take my dupatta out of the nail without damaging it but it was not coming out making me frustrated ughh!! I start pulling it hastily.

" Help chahiye ?"
He said and come forward taking my dupatta out of the nail calmly. Ohh! That was easy. That's why mummy always ask me to do things calmly for them to work.

" Thank you once again." I said embarrassed.

-" no problem miss?"

"RUHANI."

JAY'S POV

God! She is so cute.
"RUHANI."
Her name sounds so beautiful...almost like familiar,like I have known her for years.
"JAY. JAY OBEROI."
I said and forwarded my hand to shake with hers....her hands are so soft. I smile and was about to say something when my phone ranged. I take out my phone from the pocket it was maa.

"Um..I have to go. Nice to meet you Ruhani."

.......
And...that was there first meeting...that left an unknown effect on both of their hearts..what will be the consequence of their meeting?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Okay! So this was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think. Don't be a silent reader..I really want to read your comments and don't forget to vote!

Sneakpic for the next episode :

" No...no..please don't go! I won't trouble you!"
" Don't leave me...p-please!"