6. Euphoric

JAY'S POV

Happy. Happiest. Euphoric?
How can the highest form of happiness described in a word?
That's what I am feeling right now. I met her. My rooh.. She gave me her number, she said she liked me!!

Oh god I might faint from how much I am smiling right now. I fuckimg dropped her home well technically in her room.

I can't contain how happy I am right now. I need to share this with someone so I call my one and only friend Ravi. I don't care how late it is I know he won't mind. He is the best friend I could ask for but I would never admit that to him.

"Kya hua bhai ? Is everything okay ?"
Ravi said through phone as soon as he picked up his phone. His voice sounded sleepy, he must be worried as why I called him this late.

I was still driving and the call was connected to the Bluetooth of the car.
"Everything is fine, infact everything is perfect.. meet me outside the my house with two cups of Chai."

I cut the call before he could start abusing me for calling him this late at night without any emergency but wait this is emergency...I can't contain this happiness in me.

Oh god I feel like dancing the whole night.  After almost 20 mins I reach home and see Ravi sitting outside in the garden with a angry look.

I laugh to myself and got off the car, as soon as he saw me he came towards me and punched me in the back.

"Ahhh...pagal hai kya be" I groaned holding my back where he punched me.

"Abe kutte pagal tu hai ! Why did you call me at this time if everything is perfect? Why did you have to ruin my beauty sleep?"  Ravi said dramatically while shrugging his shoulders.

"Why ? Can I only call you when there is a problem not to share any good news ?"
I asked him while raising my one eyebrow and keeping my hands on my waist.

"Good news ? What good news ? Don't tell me you are pregnant "  He again continued his drama and fake gasping.

"Ho gya tera ? Now listen to me...um..Don't freak out okay ?"  I said.

"Haan chal chal pkka mat bta kya hua ?"
Ravi said while rolling his eyes. Rude!

"I met my Rooh."  I said while blushing and looking away from him.

"Your what ? You met your soul? Dude are you drunk?"  Ravi asked and sat down on the railing of my home garden.

"Aree..yaar..Rooh my Rooh the girl I told you about. I met her. "  I explained.

"What ?? Seriously wohoo~~ ohh bhai !! Bhabhi mil gyi " He said excitedly and literally jumped on me and Start slapping my arm in happiness.

What the heck is wrong with my friend.

"Ravi yaar stop hitting me. " I pushed him off me and start grinning like a madman when I realised he called her Bhabhi (sister-in-law).

"To tu abhi Bhabhi se hi mil Kar aa rha hai ? Aienn aienn..Hume bhi milva de yaar.. " Ravi said followed by a chuckle.

This man has always been happier than me in my happiness but not this time..because today my happiness is just too much to contain.

"Abhi Bhabhi bani nhi hai vo teri. We are friends right now but I told her that I love her to avoid any misunderstandings and she said she will tell me when she is ready."  I told him while looking at the sky to hide my red cheeks.