25. why are you here?

RUHANI'S POV

"I might not...or..might have.."

I sighed at jay's words crossing my arms I shot him a glare which he tried to ignore and walked to the workers and asked them to shift our luggage to the plane. Everyone else except us started getting on the plane while I stood there feeling conflicted.

Ofcourse I was happy! Who wouldn't be? My love just bought a whole ass plane so that I don't miss the competition but still the burden of favour lowered my shoulders somehow. No matter how much I try it has always been difficult to accept such grand gestures. Despite coming from a rich family I am not used to these grand and considerate gestures.

Sensing me lost in my own thoughts, Jay came and hugged me from behind making me let out a small yelp of suprise, which was spontaneously replaced by the warmth of his arms around my waist and back. He snuggled his face into my hairs before whispering against my neck in a gentle voice.

"Kaha khoo gayi meri jaan? Apka pyaar to yahi hai.."

I smiled at his words and turned around to face him, his hold on my waist remained intact. He raised his eyebrows at me with a smile. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and said with a slight pout.

"The..plane..isn't that too much?"

He immediately shook his head as no to my question and pulled me closer with one hand and tucked my hair behind my ears with the other before placing a kiss on my forehead and said.

"A plane for you? It's the least I could do to support your dream jaan. Now don't stress your pretty brain over such trivial matters...shall we go now?"

I nodded my head in approval and held his hand before walking to the plane. I know for sure that this man beside me is never going to make me feel like he did me some favour, because I can feel him radiating a beam of happiness at a small smile of mine. I can't thank my angels enough for sending me this gem. I stared at him with admiration as he specially made sure my stuff was kept carefully by the workers.

"Namaste Bhabhi jii.."

Our steps were halted by unrecognized voice of a man. I looked at Jay with confused who suddenly seemed irritated and cold. I frowned and turned around to see the source of the unknown voice.
Jay's grip on my hand tighten as he pulled me a little too close. I saw both Jay and the 'new man' glaring at his eachother with forced smiled. It seemed like they were not on good terms.

"How long will you-"

Ravi bhaiya who was coming from behind to call us also stopped midway seeing that person. He didn't look happy either which increased my confusion. Ravi bhaiya walked to us and stood beside the other side of the Jay who stood like a stone just glaring at the unknown man infront of us.

That man shook his head with a smirk and walked to us. With each step he took I could feel the tension in the atmosphere getting more and more intense, almost suffocating. The man stooped right in front of us and joined his hand in greeting. I tried to remove my hand from Jay's hold to greet the man back but he didn't leave my hand neither he looked at me.

"Areee..aree..bade bhaiya jiii. Ab kya hum Bhabhi jii mil bhi nahi sakte?"

The man said in a irritating voice making me cringe at his tone and expression. Jay stepped forward to him covering me from the front and said in a tone so cold that I could never imagine my jay would use.

"How did you come here and why?"

Jay's sudden change in aura was a suprised for me. The man just laughed in a mocking me making me roll my eyes at him. Instead of answering Jay , the man moved to the his side to look at me as Jay was standing in front of me. Facing me He said while glaring at Jay.